School days- Chapter 18

"If you don't get your up, I will beat you with a hammer" Hunter yelled pulling my feet off my bed.

"HUNTER!!!" I screamed.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Hunter smiled.

" a time during the day, I sleep now" I smiled jumping on my bed.

"OR. You know go to school" She smiled.

"What?" I yelled.

"Yea, Its early, I can't believe you wake up 7 am. But Niall is downstairs"  She said opening my closet and throwing me my uniform. "Here"

"Thanks." I said slipping on the skirt. I ran a brush through my hair and by the looks of it,  I need to get a better brush... yea that's why I am a mess.

---

"Ready?" Niall asked as I walked down the last couple steps.

"No, I am waiting for Superman.. He owes me 20 bucks and I am supposed to wait for him here" I smiled, sitting down on the couch and putting my feet on the coffee table. Aunt Harper came rushing in with a rag in hand.

"EH  EH EH, Feet off" She said slapping my feet with the rag. "We are having guests today"

"So we are having your guests and you look ship shape but Niall comes over and this house looks like a pig sty?" I question standing up.

"Well, honey Niall is Niall, This guy is opening a nice club type place its I think a Karaoke bar, ages 15 and up!" She smiled. "He is swinging by and he is friends with Ross, and he is taking us out, all of us for the opening umm, I think he is letting Liam come.. I have no idea. You are coming so come straight home, there is a dress code to be out with me, not the club just look presentable, Niall sweetie can come"

"You are being awfully nice" I smiled. I looked to Niall and he smiled and shrugged it off.

"C'mon, We can't miss Mr. Wilder's class" He smiled taking my hand and pulling me out of the house before releasing. I grab his hand again and he stares ot our hands before looking at me and smiling.

".. So..." I smiled. "Do you want to come?"

"Um, I think, sure." Niall smiled. I began to skip and dragging him along till we got to school a couple blocks away.

---

"Hello Mr. Wilder, good to see you" I smiled taking my front seat. We didn't have assigned seats but Niall usually sat with Gabriel in the back.

"Good to see you too Ms. Kay" He smiled. I was a bit of a go getter.

"Teachers pet" Someone coughed. Niall got out of his seat and rushed over to the source.

"Leave her alone" He said slamming his hands on the guys desk. Peter.

"And what if I don't?" He asked standing up, towering 4 inches above Niall.

" You'll crush me." Niall admits, with.. confidence?. "When I die, I'll drag you to the fiery pits of hell for messing with my girl"

Peter sat down quickly. He was actually intimidated. The way Niall said my girl, Was like music to my ears. Niall was quick to defend me.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked. He sat down at the desk beside me, causing a big grin on my face.

"Yea" I gulped. "Im fine, what you did back there-"

"I know"

"Today, class. We will be.." Mr. Wilder began. I absolutely HATTTTTEEEEE Algebra. But you know I have to be here.

---

"Hey, what's up my favorite American other than Josh Hutcherson" Darragh smiled walking over to my locker.

"You know it's a lot easier to say, HEY PIPER" I said shutting my locker and walking towards the front door.

"Now, what boring person would say that?" Darragh smiled.

"Hey Piper" Niall said, rushing through the crowded halls, with his backpack slinged on one shoulder. Dodging students.

"Oops, spoke to soon"  Darragh giggled. She flipped her brown hair and turned to see Niall panting out of breath (A/N read authors note at the end!!)

"Hey Niall, are you okay, you're breathing right?" I laughed, holding his shoulders in place.

"I'm good, anyways, I was just going to ask what time are we going to that place or whatever it is?"  Niall smiled.

"You're red in the face, like tomato, and Piper, you didn't tell me about another date with Niall." Darragh smiled.

"Well, it's not a date.." I smiled.

"..yeah" Niall grumbled.

"Oh c'mon Niall if it was a date, we wouldn't be going with my Aunt Harper and family, huh?" I smiled, wrapping my arm around Niall's shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Anyways, we are going once we get home, I think 3:45" I smiled, opening the front door of the school.

"Well, this is where we go our separate ways, my mom is parked over there" Darragh smiled, moving her shoulder backpack from her left shoulder to the right shoulder.

"Bye Dare" I smiled, waving to her mother.

"Let's go" Niall smiled.

______________________________________________

Well, sorry it took a long time to update, I have a lot of stories so calm you crap. ANYWAYS, what I really want to say is Niall's real friend Darragh is a guy, I know this his name is Darragh Daley. But My middle name is Daragh and I thought that Piper really needs a girl BEST friend, right? If not then okay..

~Abigail