YouTube Car- Chapter 26

"Ugh, what?" I snapped into my phone, angrily. It was really early in the morning on a SUNDAY!!!

"Sorry, forgot about the time difference" The voice sighed. "It's Gabriel"

"Oh, hey, did he watch the video" I asked hopefully. In the video I sang a song, Miley Cyrus' song 7 things.

"I don't know, I stormed out.. he is so bloody annoying" He said, a door slamming.

"What door did you slam?" I asked, being nosy.

"My car door" He said, turning on the car door.

"Oh, so anyways why are you calling me?" I asked.

"Oh you know, I kidnapped Niall, and you're going to talk to him" He said, practically grinning through the phone.

"NO" I said, turning over in my bed, only to come face to face with Hunter.

"AHHH" I screamed. She laughed and took my phone. My hands then were tied behind my back as she placed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked, knowing that Hunter would easily kill me if I didn't talk.

"Uh.. Piper?" An all to familiar Irish voice said.

"Hey, so" I coughed nervously, "D-did you w-watch the v-video?"

"Um, yeah" He said nervously.

"Um I still mean everything I said" I said, scared of what he would say.

"Well, I get it, Aaron isn't perfect and neither am I so hike up your skirt and realize there is No body perfect" He said angrily.

"You didn't watch it did you?" I asked, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Look, I know who I have feelings for and that's Holly" He sighed. My heart thumped, hurting each time. Did he really just forget about me? Why would he? What did I do?

"Hope you're happy. And remember you'll regret that, once you hike up your skirt and watch the fucking video" I said, raising my voice.

"I- I , bye" He sighed before Gabe obviously took the phone.

Niall's PoV

"Hey, I'm sorry about him. Yea I get it. I know you do. Okay, Okay babe, he does, he is confused." Gabe said, making me sick each time he said 'babe'. And what am I confused about? I looked at his control panel. HOLY SHIT! His car can play youtube videos.

"Yea, I am about to play it, I love you too" He said before hanging up.

"DONT FUCKING SAY THAT TO HER" I yelled.

"She is my best friend. Anyways, you my friend are watching this" He said pulling up a video on youtube. We still sat in my driveway as he played the video

---

Hey Niall,

I know that I always wanted to tell  you this, so I am singing it. I love you so much and I still do.

When we were talking she said that she still meant it. FUCK! I regret it. A tear slipped down my cheek as the guys from before, Aaron and two others came in and strapped on guitars.

Niall, this is Aaron, we aren't dating. And his brothers, Jason and Nathan.

"hi"

This is 7 things, for you.

-----

"Now she still loves you, and when she went out with Aaron yesterday she was crying on the phone because he tried to take her there with a horse and carriage, so she thought of you, now I know you don't care so go make out with fucking Holly" Gabe spat.

"She thought of me?" I asked, whispering.

"Yea, she loves you mate, but obviously you messed that up, so get the fuck out of my car, and just never talk to me unless you've figured out this fucking mess" He spat.

"I'm sorry Gabe, but Holly isn't my girlfriend" I admitted. He smacked me hard.

"SHE FUCKING CRIES EVERY NIGHT OVER THE PHONE THAT YOU'VE MOVED ON YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE" Gabe yelled, angrily.

"I need to get to her" I sighed.

"don't, give it time" Gabe said, trying to relax. He was right. It was only a couple months till the audition and the wedding, my birthday, her birthday and then BAM, she'll be mine.

"Um. While we're here... Can you tell me where you got the YouTube Car?" I asked.

"Um, GET THE FUCK OUT" He yelled, jokingly.

"Untie me" I said, gesturing to my hands.

"Okay"

_______________________________________________________

It was a bit of a filler, sorry!!!

~Abigail