Bestfriend Blessing- chapter 14

Hunters PoV

I caught up with Niall after the Ferris Wheel ride.

"Niall" I shouted, he quickly waved goodbye to Mr. Kay and walked over to me whistling happily.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You think you can ask Pipers father for his blessing and not her bestfriend? Are you mad?" I asked like the mad hatter.

"Oh yes, I forgot, may I have the best friend blessing?" He asked.

"No I want you all to myself" He looked shocked for a second. I smiled flirtatiously.

"What? No, you're kidding right?"  he asked looking around to make sure nobody could hear me.

"YES IM KIDDING! You passed the first test. But you have to prove you're worthy, be a gentleman to her, and everyone, open doors and crap and come to me before the date, I'll tell you if you passed or failed, and if you pass you have nothing to worry about" I smiled and began to walk off.

"And if I fail?" He asked.

"Don't, okay?" I smiled as I heard the loud gulp come from his throat and I walked off.

"Okay" He said just so I could hear.

__________________________

"Need any help with anything" Niall asked me.. kiss up huh?

"No, you know you're good, right?" I smiled.

"Yeah thanks" Niall breathed in and out. He walked out back on the porch where Avery was talking to Grayson.

Nialls Pov

"...wait, are you for real, you know she would kill you" Grayson said splashing her beer.

"Oh, hey Niall, didn't see you there. Wanna drink?" Avery smiled.

"Sure" I said sitting down on a chair net to Avery. "Thanks"

"No problem" She smiled handing me a beer.

"I'm gonna go in and get a jacket" Grayson smiled. Awkward.

"Hey, wanna dance?" Avery smiled, the song was slow and it was on her I-pod.

"Umm, I am uh seeing someone" I said scratching my neck.

"Piper? She won't mind, I'm her best friend" She smiled. She took my hand and I released.

"Last time I checked you weren't Hunter" I said walking inside.

"Well done...you passed" Hunter smiled.

--------------------------

do you have a friend like Hunter? Or one like Avery?

Do you think Niall will ever get to even go on a date with Piper, I mean it's been so long since he asked right? ANYWAYS, Grayson is brunette version of Ariana Grande, and Avery is Jeanette Mccurdy

~Abigsil