Flash Forward- Chapter 23

Flash forward to February.

"Come on you're 16" Hunter begged as we walked down the halls of my high school.

"I know, but I don't know" I sighed, putting in my combination to my locker.

"COME ON! We will just walk do the shops and then walk home, easy" Hunter said, pulling on my arm as I opened my locker and placed my text books inside and shut my locker. Just then I saw the captain on the football team. Aaron James. AHHHHHH!!!!

"Hey Piper" Aaron said stopping at my locker. His two brothers walked by, giving him a look. Their names were Nathan and Jason. "I'll catch up with ya later"

"Hey" I giggled slightly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey, I was thinking, are you free this Saturday?" He asked.

"Yea." I smiled. He smiled brightly.

"Great, would you like to go see a movie with my brothers and I, their bringing dates, if they can find any...their losers" Aaron laughed, leaning on the lockers.

"I am sure they will, but anyways, what time will you be able to pick me up?" I asked.

"Um, the movie is at 6 and I would have to pick you up at maybe 5:00 for dinner?" He asked. He was a very sweet guy. "We'd be back by  9"

"Yea" I said, breathing out.. something I periodically forgot how to do.

---

"I don't like him" Hunter said as we walked home along the busy streets. I love how we don't have uniforms here.

"Who?" I asked, avoiding a lady with a stroller.

"Aaron, he is nothing like Niall, and that bugs me" She shrugged.

"I like him, and I know he can't replace Niall, but at least he makes me forget about Niall" I answered. Truth of the matter is I don't want to forget Niall, but it helps me not to feel depressed. I can't even try to forget about him, he Skype's everyday at 5.  CRAPPPP!!!!!!

"You can't forget about Niall, you love him and he loves you" Hunter said.

"He has a girlfriend now, hunter, he doesn't love me as much as I do to him, so at least I can do is forget about him" I said, opening the door to my apartment building. Yes, I am a Junior and live in an apartment now with Hunter.

"Well, that says a lot" Hunter said as we reached the elevator.

"Okay, what time is it?" I asked.

"It happens to be......4:30" She said, checking her IPhone. "Niall time, isn't it."

"Yes" I said, opening the door, running to my room, slamming that door, grabbing my computer and going on twitter.

I quickly tweeted my daily tweet.: 'February 20, 2010, Aaron and I have a date.... what do you wear to a movie date?"

I only had 500 followers and none ever replied to my tweets. After about 15 min. of scrolling I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I yelled. The door opened to Hunter and she smiled.

"Uh, Aaron is here, he said he was going to call, but he really wanted you to do something for him...it was urgent" She sighed.

"I feel special" I said, glancing around my room to make sure I had nothing messy out. "Send in the patient."

"Alright" Hunter laughed. Aaron walked in.

"H-Hey Piper, I need a favor from you" He said. Just then, Jason and Nathan walked in holding guitars.