Party time- chapter 12

We got in the cars, Grant and Hunter in the first seats. Gabriel and Gabrielle sat in the second row of seats. I was in the middle of the last row, Niall to my right, and Avery on my right. Grayson and Darragh were in the other car.

"Are you and Nialler dating?" Avery whispered. I hadnt thought about it. Were we? We didnt go on any dates. We coldnt be dating, right? We planned one, but we arent "dating", right? IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!

"I dont know.." I said lookingover at the blonde boy in a grey beanie and baggy sweat pants and shirt. The streetlights and watery window shadowed his face. It was so....I CANT EVEN!

"Well you shouldnt" For a second I was stunned. I whiped my head over to Avery. She giggled a bit. "He's to cute, persay, you should let me have him"

"What the hell?" I heard Grant yell from the drivers seat. He turned up the radio to a Justin Beiber song. "Listen to this garbage"

"HEY! I like him, he is cool, his songs ae repeatative but he is cool!" Niall shouted. He began to sing along. A few minutes past till we were outside in a dark, empty parking lot.

"Piper, you can have him" Avery laughed as the song ended. I giggled and got out of the car.

"Thanks" I smiled. "Hey, where are we?"

"Umm, we are at the, party?" Grant said. I hadnt noticed but he was weaing a hat ALL night.

"Oh, hey Grant, can I wear your hat Im cold?" I smile, knoing he would give it to me. BUT NOO, Niall rushed up to us and placed his warm beanie on my head.

"Here, babe" Niall smiled. He stopped for a second and slid his pants down..I was going to scream when I noticed nice chinos underneath. He did the same to his sweatshirt and out popped his red polo. WOW.

"Nice Niall, thought you were flashing me! God, I would scream." I laughed. "Again Grant, could I see your hat?"

"Babe, I gave you mine" Niall smiled. STOP CALLING ME BABE! WE ARENT DATING NIALL!!!!

"I know, Im getting colder." I said as we kept walking. Grant shrugged and kept walking.

"Grant, show her already!" Niall whined. Hunter stole his hat. I stopped in my tracks and looked at his hair. WHAT. He was, He was, BLONDE!

"What the fuck?" I smiled, he looked good, but WHAT? "what the heck, its awesome, but WHAT!"

"The dye, it was Niall's, opps. I was using my red dye, for the ends and it wasnt my dye. I was questioning Niall, but he said you let him stay the night in the guest house, I was also asking him why it was dye and not bleach. It was bleach. So I bleached my hair..........I HAVE NO IDEA!" Grant tried to explain.

"He did it for a bet..." Niall smiled.

"WAY TO RUIN IT!" Grant smiled. We kept walking. There was a gate we wnt through to get to a GIANT, amusement park.

"THAT IS AMAZING" I smiled. There were people at every place to work things but he park was empty.

"We all chiped in a bit to rent the park, it took a while but with the 12 of us, it was easy" Niall smiled. I looked around, Darragh, Grayson, Hunter, Grant, Niall, Gabrielle, Gabriel, Avery, I guess Jase helped...Thats only 9...

"PIPER!" My mom screamed. I ran towards her and wrapped her in a hug. She gave me a bright smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It isn't just me, and honey you think we'd miss this?" She smiled, my dad, Older brothers and sister came out. Conor, Adrienne (conors wife) Andrew, and my older sister Charlotte and Conor's son. Hs name is Liam. (a/n Andrew Conor and Adrienne are really my family and Liam is there son). Liam was finally 4. I was so happy.

"CONOR, ANDREW, CHARLIE!!!! OH MY GOD ADRIENNE! ARE YOU PREGNANT?" I screamed. I took Liam from her arms. "Hey my lil boy, hi, hi, are you two?"

"Yeah" Liam smiled. He was talking already. Wow. I mean he was before I left but, its hard to remember.

"Yes, Liam is gonna have a sister" Adrienne smiled.

"Oh that's great. Okay so now to meet my friends, yes?" I asked. Andrew and Conor were a year apart, Andrew 24,Conor 23. Adrienne was 23 too. Charlotte was 17.

"I wanna meet that boy!" Liam smiled, he loved my friends, and their accents.

"Okay" I said walking back to them. "Guys, this is my mom, Helen. My dad, George. My siblings, Andrew, Conor and Charlie. Conor's wife, Adrienne and son Liam." I set Liam down and he ran to Niall.

"Hi! Im Liam!" He said clinging to his leg. Liam was a brunette with blue eyes and dimples. Andrew a red head with freckles and blue eyes. Adrienne a blonde, dyed brunette with brown eyes. Conor a blonde that turned brown with brown eyes. Charlie a brunette, or black hair (my dads side) with brown eyes.

"Hi Liam, Im Niall" Niall said bending down to his level. "High five buddy" Niall smiled giving him a high five.

"You're funny" He giggled. Niall shot me an amused look.

"Anyways, This is Niall, Avery, Darragh, Grayson, Gabrielle and Gabriel." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you guys" Niall smiled.

"Nice to meet you to, Mom is this the same Niall boy Piper was supposed to go on a date with?" Andrew asked. My mom smiled and nodded. "Well, we will need to talk"

OH GOD! ANDREW DONT DO ANYTHING. "Well, are we gonna stand here? Or..."

"Lets go honey" My dad smiled grabbing my hand.

"I missed you daddy" I smiled. My dad shot me a weak smile, My mom and dad were divorced, but made it work for us.

"I missed you too, sweet heart" My dad said letting go of my hand.

"PIPER!" Niall screamed. "PIPER WAIT!"

"Yea Niall?" I asked.

"Can I talk to your dad alone?" Niall asked.

"Sure" I said getting into the Ferris wheel cart with Andrew, Conor and Adrienne. Liam begged Niall to go with him, my dad in the same cart. The rest were spread out. My mom was with Hunter and Grant. I just hope everything goes well.

--------------------------

HI!! Okay, I have a LOT TO SAY! Grant is Alan Ritchson, Hunter is Elle Winter, and Piper is Demi Lovato... Charlotte is Selena Gomez