Other Side of the World- Chapter 25

On the Other side of the world.

Nialls PoV

It is currently 10:00. My girl is out with some other guy. I am so upset I can't even. Should I text her and tell her I love her? Should I tell her the truth? Would she hate me for lying?

"Man, get over her, here we are sitting alone on a Saturday night" Gabriel pestered me. Why did I keep inviting him over?

"I know I know, but right now she is most likely being fed strawberries like I should feed her." I groaned, slamming my laptop and laying back.

"I need to umm.. take care of some things, I forgot to go grab some things from Pipers old house, she said she left something in her closet, I'll be back" Gabriel said.

-----

Pipers PoV

I sat on my bed staring at my computer. Maybe Niall would call, I would tell him about Aaron and he'd say I love you and I would be happy. That didn't happen.

I wonder what happened when I left Club K. Did he get his guitar? Did he get the second note that Charlie planted once she came back for me? Did he find the video I made for him?

He couldn't have, he never said anything about it.

My phone began to ring. Gabriel? Why is he calling?

"Hello?" I asked, smiling. I love Gabriel as a brother.

"Hey Pipes, I am currently standing outside your door, Niall is so upset... how's your date going?" Gabriel asked.

"Gabe, he brought a horse and carriage and I just couldn't do it since that's what Niall did for our first date" I admitted. I could trust Gabe with my life.... WAIT NO I Couldn't "Gabe, don't tell Niall"

"I will" I could practically hear him smirk. "Anyways, remember when you asked about the video, yea I am going to show it to him soon"

"Thank you, I love you Gaby Baby" I said.

"I love you too Piper Diaper, and I won't tell Niall, I promise" He then hung up.

------

Gabriel's PoV

"I love you too Piper Diaper, and I won't tell Niall, I promise" I said, hanging up as I walked into Niall's room.

"You talked to Piper" Niall sighed, his eyes red and puffy. "You told her y-you loved her, but she s-said it f-first, didn't sh-she?"

"look man" I said.

"And you're keeping things from me" He said standing up.

"No, I will tell you" I said, trying to calm him down.

"You are gonna break a promise?" Niall asked, eyes wide.

"Yes, and by the way, she wasn't fed strawberries" I said, tossing the paper with the link to the video Piper made, at him, "He fed her fucking blueberries"

I stormed out of the house. Niall always jumps to fucking conclusions, and I can't do that shit. I heard him scream, even though I was standing out near his mailbox.

------

Niall's PoV.

I looked at the slip of paper, after an hour of screaming. It was a web link to a YouTube video. Piper made it. I began to type the link in and it brought me to a video of Piper. What am I going to do? Sit around and mope? I shouldn't watch it! And I won't. So I didn't.

______________________________________

HIIIIII... So the picture is of what Gabriel and Gabrielle (the twins) look like >>>>> THANKS

~ABIGAIL