Ice Cream!- chapter 2

Niall and I were outside playing soccer, well they call football and his dad told him he was leaving this weekend, Niall smiled.

"Hey, you have a whole house free too!" I smiled. My aunt was never home on weekends because she was a doctor and was only home from 2:30 pm to 5:00. I was usually at a track meet at that time. My aunt was 24 and her boyfriend, Ross, always took me to my meets. My Aunts name is Harper. She is a dirty blonde and has dark brown eyes too. She is very pretty.

"Yeah, hey wanna have some Ice cream?" He said walking away. I caught up to him, putting my arm on his shoulder. He smiled. He was my best friend, my brother.

"yeah" He opened the back door that lead into his kitchen. The kitchen was small and was white with tan counters and regular appliances. His sink was beneath a window which looked out to my house, it was green.

"I have vanilla, don't worry, and a bit of sprinkles and whip cream." He said, making a mountain of whip cream. "This one is for me".

"hey, what about me?" I laughed. He came towards me and squirted some on my nose. I laughed as he licked it up. "Niall you are stupid, and gross" I wiped off Niall slobber.

"Sorry, its just Irresistible." He smiled. "You are" he mumbled. He handed me a dish of ice cream and I pretended I didn't hear him. He called me irresistible. Niall, my best friend thought of me more than a best friend. We walked through the doorway that didn't have a door to the living room. I was small too, a tv set and a closet under the stairs with a couch that wrapped around from the front door too right in front of the tv. We sat on the clean, fresh smelling clean carpet an ate. There was a Coffee Table in front of the couch. We were sitting across from each other. He was eating slowly and looking at me.

"Niall, I wanted to know, what did you say back there? I heard you mumble." I said, maybe Niall would tell me the truth. Maybe he wasn't saying what I thought. Maybe I like him too. Maybe he doesn't like me but I like him making this all awkward when he finds out. Maybe.

well, there you have it. Do you think Niall likes Piper? Do you think that he will tell the truth?