BAIL- Chapter 24

"I have no idea what to wear" I complained to Hunter.

"I don't care" She bluntly stated.

"I thought you and Nathan were going"  I said.

"Yea, I am going, but I don't care about YOUR date with Aaron, I don't like him" She shrugged.

"Well, now I know what to wear. Thank you very much" I answered walking into my room.

"Piper, please let me explain" I heard Niall say. I looked at my computer and saw Niall sitting there on the screen. I walked over and smiled.

"I HATE you, see you at the wedding" I said and shut off the computer. I walked over to my closet and found what I was going to wear. I know what you're thinking... Piper, is your hair still black... nah it faded and it's brown again.. Maybe for the wedding I'll dye it.

"BAM" I said throwing on a black tee saying 'ARMY' in gold letters and a gold belt. A short jean skirt and  a lace glove.

"How about this?" I said, waking out into the living room to fins Aaron. "Welp you're not Hunter"

"No, she left with Nathan, and you look nice, since the place isn't fancy" Aaron smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Let us go, Ma Lady" He smiled. We walked out and then when we got to the street there was a horse and carriage.

"I can't do this" I said, rushing back inside.

___________________________________________________________________-

you have gotten a lot of updates, youre welcome

~Abigail