Zayn ...?- Chapter 30

Louis PoV

"Hey guys" Zayn said, cheery.

"oooo, what's up Zayn?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh nothing" He smiled, grabbing a Pepsi from the fridge.

"He was up all night skyping these two girls" Liam smiled.

"WHO?" I asked.

"I don't know, but Perrie wasn't happy, from what I heard" Harry said.

"You're fighting with Perrie?" I asked as he sat down.

"Eh, I don't care, we broke up.. but you know.. I don't mind" Zayn said, putting his feet on Liam's lap.

"YOU BROKE UP" I yelled.

"Yea, but I don't know, anyways... I think this girl has me hooked." He grinned.

"What's her name, where did you meet? When?" I asked, Harry laughed.

"Um well, her name is Hunter Winchester (LOL LAST NAmE from Supernatural) and she is really pretty, and we met last night on accident, Demi Lovato called me and we talked, but she said she was trying to call Hunter's phone because she lost it and then we skyped and I talked to them, did you know that Demi Lovato is really Piper Kay?" Zayn explained.

"Hey guys" Niall said walking in the room.

"Hey" Liam smiled.

"What is the topic of the conversation?" He asked, sitting down next to me and Liam.

"Um, I don't think we are talking about it anymore" Harry said, eyes wide.

"Yes we are" I insisted. "Zayn found a lady friend"

"Perrie" Niall nodded.

"Yes" Harry said, trying to tell us something.

"Wow, big news" Niall shrugged.

"What's your problem Harry?" I asked.

"Yea, why can't I tell him about Perrie and I breaking up?" Zayn asked.

"You and Perrie broke up?"

"No, she broke up with me, but yea, I don't care, why couldn't I tell him?" Zayn asked Harry again.

"Who is this new girl?" Niall smirked.

"Nobody" Harry said again.

"NO, it's this girl, Hunter Winchester" Zayn said. Niall sulked and walked out of the room into the bunk room.

"What's his problem" I asked.

"Well, remember that time you were watching Disney?" Harry asked.

"Yes why?" I asked.

"Well, he got a text from Piper Kay, Demi Lovato, and I called her with my phone and she explained their life, she lived next to him and he is in love with Demi, and she is too, but she is with Joe Jonas" He explained.

"Oh shit" Zayn sighed.

"We need to get her and Niall back together" I said.

"But how?" Liam asked.

"I am going to a wedding in two weeks with Hunter, Demi will be there and Niall is going" Zayn suggested.

"Perfect"

"Damn straight"

-----

Piper's PoV

Its funny how 2/5 of One Direction has talked to me in the past week but neither of them were Niall. I don't know. I can't text Niall because his number was changed in my phone and I don't know what it is now.

"Hey" Hunter squealed.

"Hey" I smiled.

"SOOOO, guess who my date is" She squealed.

"Nathan?" I asked.

"No, we only went out once, and he got a girlfriend so.. and it's not even fair, I can't compare to his new girl friend, what was I thinking with him?" She said, sadly.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Olivia Culpo" she sighed.

"Miss Universe?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes"

"Oh well, who is your date?" I asked, "Are you taking him to the wedding"

"Yes, if you don't mind.." She smiled, shyly.

"Course not"

"Zayn Malik" She squealed.

"SO, 2/5 of One Direction will be there, along with Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene? Oh and lets not forget the Jonas Brothers" I sighed.

"All of them are coming?" She asked eyes wide, "you're such a player"

"NO!! They are the band, duh" I said, shaking my head.  "Why did your eyes go all wide?"

"Because, you're seeing Niall in two weeks... Aaron is seeing them in two weeks" She said. "And, they're bringing dates"

"Nathan? don't worry about him.. Jason is bringing his new girlfriend" I smiled.

"Oh yea Danielle, she scares me.. I mean what kind of person has their eyes that close together AND a huge ass nose?" Hunter said.

"I don't know, I know like I have met her and it was the most awkward thing" I smiled at the memory.

"I'm getting a call" She said feeling her pocket and fishing out her phone.

"Okay" I sighed.

----

Hunter PoV

"Hello Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" I answered the phone.

"Um, Hunter?" A voice asked.

"Yes, this is Hunter, you are?" I asked.

"Your date to the wedding, I have a plan.. Piper and Niall, together again?" I could feel his smirk.

"Aaron" I sighed.

"You called me Aaron" He said.

"No, Aaron is Piper's boyfriend" I said, clearing the air.

"Oh, well I heard that Niall is really missing her and after all she didn't even talk to him since the auditions" He said.

"I know, anyways I am going to go pack, we're leaving tomorrow morning" I said, "Good bye Zayn"

"Goodbye babe" He said ending the call.

---

"THERE IS A GOD" I yelled, looking at my phone. It was fully charged and knowing me, I was in for a long game of Flappy Birds and angrily throwing my phone at the wall of the plane.

"Hunter, stop your tantrums for once, and come down here, the guys are here to pick us up" Piper yelled, knocking at my doors.

"Yes MOM"

"OKAY DAD" She yelled back.

"Whatever Grandma" I screamed.

"As IF OLD FART" She yelled.

"That does it" I yanked open the door and tackled her to the ground.

"Stop" She laughed.

"NO" I yelled, "Grandma I want food"

"What is going on here?" A voice asked, I looked  up to see Aaron, Jason and Nathan there.

"I don't know, is it bad I find it VERY hot?" Nathan asked.

"No" Aaron shrugged. Piper rolled her eyes secretly although I caught her.

"You don't like Aaron do you?" I whispered to Piper.

"Course not"

_________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

VOTE, Comment, and of course share to your friends and enemies... and aunts and uncles and your dogs too...

~Abigail