Chapter seventy nine: What have I done now?

Start from the beginning

-

"Where are you guys off too?" I spoke up, taking my eyes off of the movie that was playing and looked to Ashton, Michael and Calum who were opening the door. "Theirs a club downtown, its supposed to be well good, d'you wanna come?" Calum asked, walking over to me and Luke on the couch. "Were underage, they'll just kick you out as soon as you get there." Luke answered for the both of us. "I take that as a no then. You sure?" Calum asked again. "Leave the love birds alone, c'mon I wanna go!" Ash giggled, moving out of sight. Luke and I made a gagging noice at the same time until they finally left.

"Your skin is so soft and you smell so good after that bath, what did Cal put in their?" Luke chuckled, sniffing my wet hair and kneading my butt with his hand casually. I moved his other hand, that was rested on the small of my back, to my other butt cheek, wanting him to give it attention too. We were watching Tangled, even though we had both already seen it, but we weren't really paying attention to it.

-

I was awoken by two boys staggering through the front door, meaning one of them was probably hooking up or got lost in the way. They didn't even notice my presence before widely giggling at whatever they were doing in the kitchen. Too tired to go and check it out, I moved off of Luke's body on the couch and went into our bedroom, ducking myself under the duvet and instantly falling asleep.

-

A wave of woe and dread crashes over me when I woke, for reasons I didn't know. It was supposed to be a happy day, the boys were going to a meeting to start talking about the name of their tour and tickets and what not, why did I feel this way? Then I remembered that I hadn't taken my depression pills in a good few days, and it's probably starting to make an unwanted appearance again. Phoning Sheela, I asked her what to do, if anything, because I felt really low, like the devil was clutching my heart and trying to drag it to the pits of hell. She told me to take the pills and get some fresh air, maybe go to a park and read or something. Looking over all my books I noticed I had finished them all, so I made a mental plan of the day: go to a bookstore, buy at least five books, read as much of one of them as I can in a quiet outdoor place, get something to eat and maybe meet a few fans, if any are around.

That's what I did, I ended up getting twelve books, and going to this park that was mostly full of elder couples. I left a note for Luke, since I woke up earlier, and wrote that I was having a day to myself, I assumed he didn't mind, but no one had text me or anything as they are probably in their meeting right now; discussing their upcoming tour.

My quiet time had been interrupted and put to a halt when paparazzi rushed to the scene to get photos of me in my 'natural habitat'. I hadn't actually noticed at first until an elderly woman came up to me and told me strangers were taking photos of me. As soon as she said it I became uneasy, briefly forgetting my new lifestyle. Momentarily groaning, I shoved my books back in my bag and got up, thanking the lady for telling me and, letting her know it was paparazzi, which made her a lot more comfortable.

-

"I missed you today. How come you didn't wake me? I would've come with you for a little bit." Luke pouted as I locked the door behind me. "Sorry. I just wanted a day off." Sighing, I gave him a weak smile and made my way upstairs and into Ashton's room, wanting to talk to him. "Hey." I muttered, falling next to him on his bed with my bag messily beside it. He pulled the duvet over me and waited until I was comfortable before he started talking. "Hey, how was your day?" He tilted his head towards me, then back at the ceiling, where we were both staring. "Pretty shitty. You?" I asked back, hoping his day was better than mine. "Ok. I mean- we have finished planning the tour, done all the tour dates and what ever, guess it's just been one of those days for the both of us huh?" He droned, letting out a deep breath as he let his arm drape round the back of my head gains the pillow. "Is it that obvious?"
"Sheela called. What's on your mind, little one?" I smiled lightly as his nickname, curling around so I was on my side facing him, my head on his chest as his hands dangled through my ombré hair. "I don't know. I just felt sad when I woke up. Sheela told me to have a day to myself and do something I liked, so I went the bookstore then went to the park and read for a few hours, only to be interrupted by paparazzi. Why do they even care about me? What's so interesting about me reading, seriously, no one cares." I huffed, relaxing into his body as I finished my mini rant.

We stayed silent for a few minutes before the door started to creek open, but I decided not to move as my gaze could see the door perfectly. The familiar figure of Luke peered in with a frown, glaring at me and Ash. "You alright?" I opted after he didn't say anything, just stood then and stared. "Actually I'm- Y'know what? Doesn't matter, I don't care." He spun around and slammed the door louder than he needed too, which caused me to jump slightly. "What have I done now?" I groaned, sitting up and pulling my hair into a messy bun. "What d'you me-"
"It's always me. I've always done something wrong to piss someone off and I'm always the one to apologise for something I've never done. I swear I say 'sorry' at least a million times a day." I stand up and leave the room, about to walk down the stairs only to be surprised by Luke's lingering body, stood right outside the door.

"What the- were you spying on me?" I question Luke, my eyebrows furrowed and voice stern. "What- no- well... yeah... but it wasn't like that, well- what d'you mean you're always the one to apologise?" He went from being caught back to being angry, which I had no idea as to why he was tempered. "So you were spying on me? Why? What did you think was going to happen?" I crossed my arms as I glared at him, waiting for his response. Ash appeared behind me in the doorway, curious of what was happening. Luke looked from Ash to me, which made my stomach feel uneasy, so I shoved passed him and went into our room, where I slammed the door behind me.

Moments later the door reopened and Luke leant his back against as soon as it closed, watching as I huffed and started to angrily walk over to him. Without hesitation, I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to my height, forcing my lips onto his and locking the door quickly with my left hand. My hands slid down his neck and onto his shoulders, sweeping underneath his jumper and slipping it down his arms, letting it drop on the floor. Humming into my mouth, Luke picked me up form my thighs and carried me over to the bed, where I quickly changed positions so I was on top, straddling his waist. "Sorry-" he started, but I immediately stopped him by pressing my lips harder onto his. "Stop talking." I demanded, quickly lifting my top over my head and throwing it onto the ground. Not bothering to remove any more clothes, I reattached our lips and snaked my hands down, under his sweatpants and boxers. I started to pump him slowly, causing a deep groan to escape through his lips. His hands gripped tighter on my waist with every stroke, his head falling back with satisfaction, making me suck and kiss down his neck, trying not to leave any marks. I tugged the bottom of his shirt with my free hand, telling him I wanted it off to which he happily and hurriedly obliged. Now leaving kisses down his chest until I reached the waist band of his boxers, which still had my hand inside, leaving hickeys just above it. He groaned in frustration and satisfaction, causing me to smirk before finally pulling his sweats and boxers Dow to just above his knee, getting straight to what I knew he wanted most. "Oh god..." he moaned, allowing his hand to tangle in my hair to fist a makeshift ponytail. I hummed around him, making his hips jut upwards into me. Closing his eyes and letting his head fall back back, he gripped my hair tighter, silently letting me know he was close.

Once he finished, he flipped us over and started kissing my neck, whispering 'Thank you's' and telling me how good I was. I giggled at this, which made him lift his head from my neck and furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "You don't have to thank me for sucking you dick, idiot." I rolled my eyes before laughing again, shaking my head at him. "Stop laughing! I was trying to be sexy!" He whined, sitting up with a pout as he straddle my waist like o had down before. "And you were! Until you said thank you..." I burst out laughing again, making him fall off me from my fit of chuckles. "You're so annoying. To think, I was going to eat you out before you started laughing." He tutted his head, grinning at me as he spoke. I shook my head and rolled my eyes before snapping my head towards him and furrowing my eyebrows, which caused him to be very confused. "You're more annoying, you thought I was fucking Ash or something." Nudging his side, I indicated I wanted an answer for my question from before. "I didn't think that, I just didn't understand why you couldn't talk to me about it. I thought I did something to upset you or something,I don't know, It felt like you couldn't trust me or something, which kinda hurt I guess." He shrugged, turning so he was facing me. "It's not that I don't trust you, I just... Ash can relate, he's the one who told me about Sheela. He's helped a lot and I just find it easier to talk to him, so then I can have happy memories with you." I smile, ruffling my nose against his. He nodded as his response, allowing the conversation to drop.