Chapter six: Morning.

6|Morning.

My eyes quivered when a white flash of light spread across the room-lasting only a second. I squeezed my eyes closed even more as the tiredness flooded over me. I was the most comfortable I think I have ever been; a hand draped lazily over my stomach, fingertips every so often caressing my skin. Heavy, warm breath glazing over the back of my neck with the slight touch of a resting nose. The silent tickle of messy hair swaying across my neck with every breath. The hand that was once caressing my skin, was now making its way to mine, intertwining fingers with me.

Muffled giggles echoed the room. I mentally groaned, not wanting to move from my favourite spot. I reached my hand out, thinking I would be able to pull Hannah closer to me. When my hand hit the bed I opened both my eyes and was greeted by the look of white walls. Another giggle shook the room making me turn my attention to the door. Standing there, with the biggest grins, was Hannah and Ashton. I sighed and put my head back on the puffy pillow. "What are you doing?" The words barely left my mouth as my eyes closed again.

"Hannah was asking me where your Polaroid was." Ashton said letting out another giggle.

"What's so funny?" I mumble.

"You and Luke," Hannah said laughing, "You're so cute!" She then squealed.

"Shut up. I didn't have to go and get you last night." I reminded her, puffing my cheeks out and pouting.

"Thank you." She said walking over to my side of the bed and kissing my forehead. She placed two Polaroid photos down next to me, giggled, then left with Ashton. I groaned before picking up one Polaroid. It was me and Luke in the same comfortable position that we are now, apart from I was asleep. I smiled before picking up the next one. Hannah, Luke and I all cuddled together. I grinned at myself before I felt the body behind me stiffen.

"Why do you keep moving?" He said in a raspy voice. By the way he spoke into my neck, I could tell he was almost as tired as I was.

"Hannah and Ash were tormenting me." I said before passing the photos back to him. A second-long laugh left his lips before a smirk consumed his face.

-

"What're you doing today?" Luke asked as my head rested on his raising chest.

"Probably go home, get a shower and have a lazy day lying on my couch and watching movies. I might go on my keyboard- might not -depends on what time me and Hannah leave here." I pick up Luke's phone to check the time. 10:30am. "What about you?" I ask placing his phone back down.

"Can you not just do that here?" He said avoiding my question.

"I mean-yeah- but that's not what I asked." I said laughing at Him.

"Yeah, well, if you and Hannah stay here, my day will change." He answered, shrugging his shoulders which made my whole body vibrate.

"Are you not sick of me yet?" I question, sitting up and stretching my arms, yawning in the process.

"Not yet." I laughed a little before standing up and stretching again.

"Can I shower here then?" I open the bathroom door and turn on the shower, already knowing his answer. He points at the cupboard directing me to to where the towels are. I get open out and close the bathroom door behind me.

The song 'pumped up kicks-Foster the people' came on and I singed along as I washed my hair. After washing my body and hair I turned the shower off and stepped out, trying to grab my towel, until I noticed it was gone. I looked around the small bathroom and saw it no where.