Chapter sixty two: You Always Leave.

62| You Always Leave.

Calum said he would come shopping with me and Harry, so I waited in Harry's room for him to be ready. Once he was, I asked Luke again if he wanted to come but he just shook his head, still laying in bed. I sighed before walking out the hallways with the boys and getting into a car, avoiding paparazzi.

We came across a huge street with hundreds of shops and decided this is where we wanted to be. Harry's body guard came with us, protecting us all if needed, as we walked into the first shop.

It was a clothes shop, and Harry got some clothes he was going to try on, causing me and Cal to wait on the seats.

"Did you really sleep in the bath?" I chuckled, waiting for Harry to show us his first outfit.

"Yeah. Worst sleep of my life. How was your night?" He asked back, yawning.

"Good. What was up with Luke? He seemed really pissed last night. He's an angry drunk, I forgot that." I giggled at Harry as he walked out and spun around, showing the top and jeans he was wearing. "10/10!" I cheered, applauding him. He went back in the changing room, getting back into his original clothes, leaving me and cal alone again.

"Luke doesn't really like the guy your with, he doesn't think he's a good guy." Cal shrugged, standing up and showing me a jumper he was staring at for the past minute.

-

Arriving back at the hotel, I collapsed on Harry's bed, laughing at something that had just occurred with the paparazzi outside our hotel. I hadn't gotten any clothes, as Jamie said she wanted to go with me. I bought a ring, to add to my new collection and some shoes.

Ten minutes later I went into Cal and Luke's room to show Luke my ring. I sat next to him, as he was still in bed on his phone, and poked his side.

"Luke." I pouted as he didn't turn around. He looked at the ring then nodded, not saying anything. "D'you like it?" I asked, moving my head so I could see his face.

"Did Jack get it you?" He didn't take his eyes off of his phone, scrolling through Twitter.

"No. I told you in France that I'm going to buy a ring in each country. You weren't listening were you... like you're not now." I sighed and stood up, walking out of his room and back to mine and Jamie's.

As I closed the door it instantly opened again, I turned around and saw Luke who just walked past me and sat on my bed. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him, confused as to what he was doing.

"I do listen. I always listen, no matter how early or late. I listen." He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me so I was lying into him. "I just- Jack gives me a weird vibe- I don't like him." He sighed, rubbing my back unconsciously as he spoke.

"You always get weird vibe when I see a guy." I poured, resting my chin on his chest and looking up at him.

"Yeah well... guys can be dicks..." he said, moving a hair rout of my face.

"Speaking of dicks, I saw Cal's yesterday. I'm never going to get that image out of my head now." I laughed, changing the subject. Luke laughed with me and I knew we were ok.

-

It had only been three minutes since me and Luke shared our conversation and Jamie came in pulling my arm up and telling me to get my shoes on. "Where are we going?" I asked, slipping my heels on.

"Shopping, we need more summer clothes for you." She said, putting some hairspray in my hair.

"But I just got back. Can't we go later my feet are killing me." I whined, pouting out my bottom lip. Luke sat at the end of my bed and fiddled with my ring on my finger as I spoke with Jamie.