Chapter seventy seven: I wanted more.

"Annie? Jamie says you gotta go to get ready." Luke muttered from behind me. We were spooning in bed, as it wasn't as hot this morning. "Is she here?" I mumbled back, really hoping she wasn't. "No. She wants to meet you at her place so she can do your makeup and whatever." He answered, not moving from our position as his hand snaked more around my waist. "How'd you know?"

"She called when you were asleep and I didn't wanna wake you in,else needed, which apparently this is according to Jamie." His thumb made small circles on my stomach as he spoke, not helping at all to get me out of bed. "Oh, right, thanks. I wish you didn't though because she's going to kill me because of my hair and I don't wanna wear tight clothes and makeup." I sigh, sitting up and rubbing my face, hating to have to get up at this ungodly hour. "'M sorry." He muttered, not moving out of bed though. I sigh again, slightly louder this time, before going into the ensuite and getting in the shower, not even playing music, just humming and singing slightly instead.

-

"What's this?" I ask Luke as I walk into the kitchen to see him attempting to cook something. "I wanted to make you breakfast because you've got a really long day today and I wanted to help." He smiled, noticing that I had my wet hair in a messy bun and some leggings and a tank top, just to walk to the hotel in. "That's so sweet, thank you." I hugged myself to his side like a Koala on a tree, digging my head into his side and smiling at the feeling of contentment.  "It's moments like this that remind me how small and cute you are. Like my own little hugging bear, I love it." Luke chuckled, causing vibrations to run around my body. "'M not small, you're jus' real tall." Murmuring, I didn't lift my head from his side. "Awe, you sound so tired. D'you want me to come with you today? For moral support." He asked, putting a pancake on a plate then spreading it with Nutella. I knew that one was mine as he doesn't like Nutella, and I love it. "No, I wouldn't want you going through this hell. But thanks anyway, and thanks for the pancake."  I kissed the side of his chest just on instinct before taking the pancake and sitting on the island counter as I watched him make his pancake.

He was opposite me, leaning against the counter as I was still sat on the island as he passed me some orange juice. I took small sips, not really that thirsty, as I talked him through my day. "Well, first I have to sit through an hour and a half of Jamie yelling at me for getting my hair dyed as she painfully puts layer after layer of make up on me. Then I've got an interview then a photo shoot which will probably be nearly four hours as they do my make up and hair multiple ways and also giving me uncomfortable clothes to wear. Then another stupid interview before having a 'meeting' with Maggy at 6:00-8:00pm, then I gotta get back here and hopefully be able to eat something since I won't have time through out the day." I hop off the counter with an exaggerator loud sigh, place my plate in the sink, then walk over to my sandals and slip them on. "That sounds shitty." Luke said as he walked my way and opened the front floor for me. "Oh, and if Jamie starts giving you shit for your hair, just know that I think you look just as beautiful as before. So ignore her." Luke pulled my waist lightly so our heads were pressed together and placed a lingering kiss on my lips, before smiling and hoping my day goes quickly.

As I expected, Jamie wanted to shoot me because of my hair. "You look like a Zebra! What the hell were you thinking! I tell you what to do, and I didn't say you could do this!" She yelled, and every word she said hurt, but I made sure not to show her that. I didn't think it was that bad, I liked it but I guess my opinion doesn't matter. After ten more minutes of aggressive shouting about how my hair is hers and how it's going to be months before the colours fade and my hair goes back to normal, she shoved me down into the chair and does my make up a natural look. I'm glad she didn't do a shitty job in my make up because she was angry, because I defiantly would just rub it off and go bare faced. Even though she did my make up amazingly, she still got her revenge by giving me my least favourite heels that were a size too small and a few inches too tall. Other than them my outfit was nice, a off the shoulder what top and some baggy black pants.