Chapter seventy six: #1

My body was nearly dripping in sweat and it was only 11:00am. Sitting on the balcony reading my book, I looked down at the boys In the pool; who were currently attempting to drag Ashton into the water. None of us could stop laughing, even Calum who was holding his phone recording the whole thing on a Keek. Ashton managed to escape and quickly ran to where I was upstairs.

An hour passed and no one had moved. Me and Ash were sunbathing and reading and the others were in the pool. I nudged Ash's arm, causing him to turn his gaze from his book and look at me, and mouthed, 'I've got a plan.' We silently make our way downstairs and get a bucket out of the closet and fill it with cold water and many ice cubes. We both carried it out and tried our hardest not to make a sound, which was hard because of Ash's constant laughing. Standing behind Luke, (who was laying down) we counted down and threw the freezing water over his body. He yelped out at the sudden change in temperature and jumped from his sun bed, swiftly running and jumping in the pool to hopefully not be as cold.

All of us were clutching our stomachs and wheezing from laughing too hard until Luke turned to Cal and Michael and said, "You get Ash, I'll get Annie." They nodded before starting to charge after us. "Run!" Ash yelled as we both scattered into the house. I sprinted upstairs and into the spare bathroom, hiding behind the shower curtain, my hand covering my mouth. Luke barged in and without a second thought, grabbed my waist and flung me over his shoulder; which he's doing a lot of; and started to stroll downstairs. "Blue please i'm not wearing a Bikini, these are my clothes!" I screeched as we got closer to the pool. "That's a shame!" He laughed. I could still hear yelling and giggles coming from inside, meaning they hadn't caught Ash yet. He started tapping his hand against my butt, which caused me to giggle. "I bet you only carry me like this so your face is right next to my arse." I say, attempting to look at him but ultimately failing. "That is very true. You have a nice ass, sue me." And before I could say anything more, Cal and Mikey came out with a strugging ashton in their hands. Cal was carrying by his feet and Michael had his hands. "On three! one... Two...Three!" With that both me and Ash got thrown into the pool, drenching both of our clothes and soaking our hair. As soon as we surfaced the other three idiots jumped in at the same time, causing a small tsunami to run over me and Ash yet again.

-

Every other day we had spent at a recording place, filming their videos. 'She Looks So Perfect' Released the other day and it was already #1 in many countries. They were in an interview and about find out if it was #1 in America, I was just behind the camera, nervously tapping my foot against the floo as I waited for that moment in the interview, as right now they were answering fan questions.

"What's you're funniest memory of this year?" Ash read from the unnamed tablet (Ipad.)"The other day when we threw you and Annie in the pool. That was hilarious!" Cal said, already laughing at the memory. Rolling my eyes, I shook my head at them, flipping the off from behind the camera. "Hey!" Michael yelled, flipping me off at the same time, the they all did, causing us all to laugh, even though the interviewer thought it was quiet childish.

I was having an interview afterwards with the same people in the same place, so that's why I was actually dressed up and waiting, instead of staying back at the condo.

The interviewer, who's name I don't remember, looked behind the camera and asked if I wanted to join them, combining both interviews into one long one. I looked at Maggy to see what she wanted, and she eagerly nodded, mumbling something I couldn't understand.

I sat on the end of the couch, quiet uncomfortable and unknowing what to say, as I already knew the boys and greeted the interviewer before hand. They continued answering fan questions, some that actually involved me, funny enough, is they let me help answer.
"'How many songs had Annie helped write/written herself?' From @Ashtonirweenie73" Ashton laughed at the name, then looked over to me and Cal. "Uh, normally I write with Cal, but I have written one or two songs alone. I don't normal,y write a full song without them, cause they do it from their perspective, and I'm not a guy." I answered, looking at Cal for reassurance.

"Are you ready to find out if you're #1 in the US?" The interviewer asked, excitedly looking from the cards to us. They enthusiastic nodded, all of us nervous for the answer. "Well, I'm glad to say that you're number one! Congratulations!" They all stood up and cheered, hugging one another in joy. I hugged them all too, congratulating them on this amazing moment.
-

After my interview, that the boys sat in on and answered some questions for me, we went out for food, meeting Zendaya their. Today I was wearing a large camouflage top that went down to my mid thighs, and knee high black boots. When we arrived at the restaurant, Zendaya was all ready sat at a table, drinking some coke. Coincidentally, she was wearing Camouflage  trousers with a black crop top.

We sat down, and ordered our food, we talked about plans for the future, memories from the past and everything in between.

-

The last few days we had been spending at the condo or doing a few shops. The plans had changed and we were staying here for longer, as some of the filming had been put on hold because the weather was too hot. Today they filmed the video for 'Good Girls' which was the last video they needed to film. Cal had gotten blonde highlights in his hair for the video, which made Mikey want to dye his hair again. I went to the hair dye place with him and he decided to die his hair white. He asked me if I wanted to die mine and for some reason I agreed, only getting my hair dip dyes white, so it went black to white in ombré.

When they were finished I really liked my hair, happy with the job they had done. Me and Mikey took a selfie with our new hair and I put it on my Snapchat story. I would of posted it on Instagram but instead I posted a photo me and Zendaya with our coincidental matching outfits.