Chapter twenty eight: is it Good news?

28|Is It Good News?

Once we finally landed, I carried Hannah off the plane and waited around for our bags, slowly swaying my hips to the quiet music that echoes through the speakers. Not many people were here, only the few getting off of my flight.

"Annie!" I heard a male voice yell. I turned to my side and saw Ashton starting to walk over.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" I gave him a quick side hug before putting Hannah down and collecting our bags. Hannah had now woken up slightly, even though she still wanted me to take her bag.

"I thought I'd give you a lift home, so you don't need to get a taxi or anything" he smiled before taking Hannah's bag and walking out the airport a few steps behind us.

"Thanks Ash, I have something to tell you and the guys to, so can you organise a band meeting or something?" I get out my bags and shook my head through the car door as I spoke. He nodded before waving goodbye and driving off.

Unlocking the house door, instantly I noticed nothing had changed. Smoke filled the room and beer bottles covered the floor. Going upstairs and straight to bed, me and Hannah were too tired to unpack right now.

-

11:45am. I rubbed my eyes before yawning and sitting up. I got into the shower and washed my hair, shaved my legs and washed my body. Blow drying my hair, I looked outside and saw the weather was really hot, and it was only going to get hotter according to the app on my phone. I got out my biggest top, with was more of a dress top that went to just above my knees, and some tight black shorts that weren't even visible. I put my hair in a messy bun and checked my phone.

'I HAVE NEWSS!!!'

Almost instantly I got a reply.

Luke:
'Whatttt?'

Me:
'I need to tell you in person, let's go the beach in 30 ok? This is important!'

They all agreed and said they would meet me there, apart from Luke who said he will wait outside mine so we can walk together. I woke Hannah up and told her the plan. She just curled up in bed even more and groaned at me. I peered into Richard and my mums room to see them fast asleep, Richard hogging all of the bed. I rolled my eyes before turning Hannah's phone on and leaving It on my contact. I told her to call me when they wake up, and if their are any problems. She agreed before falling back asleep.

"I like the new style, you are wearing shorts though right?" Luke asked as soon as I locked the door behind me.

"Hello to you too. And yes I am." I took the sunglasses that were resting on his head and put them on myself.

"They're mine, get your own!" I squealed then started to run away from him as he tried to grab them back.

"You weren't wearing them!" I yelled back as I hid behind a tree.

"Fine! You can wear them!" He peered around each tree looking for me but I quickly ran behind him, making sure he didn't notice.

"Boo!" I screamed down his ear as I jumped on his back from behind. Startled, he fell forward, forcing me down with him. Bursting into laughter, I clutched my stomach trying to suppress the pain of laughing too hard. "You were so scared!" I wheezed, still laughing at him. As he was laughing at me too, he stood up then went silent, furrowing his eyebrows before bending down and apologising.