Chapter fourty seven: Texts & Tweets.

47| Texts & Tweets.

A week had passed and the boys had gone back on tour, I had gone back to school/work and Mamba had been getting more friendly.

I'm in the middle of an Advanced English class when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly glanced at it and saw I had a text from Luke, I had no idea what time it was for them, but I took my phone out of my pocket and replied.

Luke: Heyyyyyy are you awake?

'I'm in Class whatchu want?

Luke: I wanted to talk, everyone's bullying me :(

'What about?'

Luke: I'm writing a song and I wouldn't stop playing it

'Cool :) what's some of the lyrics?

Luke: I can't tell you

'Why? I wanna know!'

Luke: you will hear it when you visit, only a month and a bit!!!!

'Ahhhh! I'm curious now! Have you written any other songs?'

Luke: yeah, Calum's written a few. How about you?

'A few, a few. Some for you some for others, not sure who yet. Gotta go my teacher just yelled at me'

Luke: awe ;( text me after class

I finished English then went to my Spanish lesson, as my year had English, before lunch. I sat with Gina and Tom as Ronnie and Letti were at different clubs. Ronnie had been trying to persuade me to do netball with her, but I never was really sure about it. This lunch Gina was trying to persuade me to join a dance class she does on Sundays, I promised I would think about it.

"Girl, you play music and write music, why don't you join the music club or something?" Tom suggested after seeing me roll my eyes at Gina's previous ones.

"I like to do it alone Y'know? I get nervous around other people." I shrugged, eating some of my pasta salad I bought from the canteen.

"God, you are so adorable, how are you still single?" Tom nudged my shoulder playfully, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Shut up. I'm just quiet." I pushed him back raising my eyebrows at him.

"She's getting with Luke anyway." Gina mocked, laughing as she spoke.

"I am not!" I argued.

"Is Luke the one you made out with at New Years? He was hot, you should defiantly get in his pants, sweaty." Tom said, getting his phone out and going onto my Instagram, bringing up a photo of Luke then stalking his account.

"What!? No! You two are disgusting!" I took his phone and turned it off, shaking my head at the both of them. "Wait a second. Annabelle Scarlette McCain, have you had sex with super-mega-star Luke Hemmings!?" Gina pushed my pasta away and grabbed both of my arms, shaking me to get an answer.

"What! No! I have not! Why would you even- I don't even- Luke and I are-"

"You defiantly have! Annabelle-"

"I have not! Now stop assuming things, it's weird."

-

Just leaving Outfitters, I went into the cafe and ordered a herbal tea, the same I bought with Ashton a few weeks ago. I sat down in the shop and decided to have a ten minute break before getting on my feet again to walk home.