Chapter thirty five: HAPPINESS.

35| HAPPINESS.

After about an hour of laying in Ronnie's spare bed, composing ourselves, we got changed back into our clothes and decided to leave.

"A week tomorrow your leaving to go on tour... are you excited?"

Me and Luke were walking home from Ronnies party. It was now 3:00am. Most people had stayed but we were no longer in the mood to socialise, especially after what took place. The walk from Ronnie's to mine was about 40minutes, and we had only just started walking. The faint sound of music echoed in the distance, getting quieter with the further away we got.

"I'd be more excited if you were coming with us." He sighed, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"We talked about why I can't." I replied, not wanting to have the same argument as the first time.

"I know, it just sucks." I stopped walking and took my heels of, my feet aching. I gathered them in my hand and kept walking next to him, bare footed.  

"You'll love it, Imagine going to a different city each week! When you go San Francisco, you have to send me a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge. I've always wanted to see it." I practically beg him, pleading he do so. Laughing, he nodded and agreed, promising to send a photo of every new city.

-

"Just stay at mine tonight, my parents won't care." Luke said as I was attempting to unlock my front door.

"I know, but I was going to get a shower now, and I don't have any spare clothes at yours." I whined, still not able to unlock my door. Once I do, it opens only an inch, the lock from the inside stretching over the gap. I rolled my eyes and Luke started to laugh at me.

"C'mon, you can borrow some of my clothes. " he pulled my arm so we were now walking to his.

"But my feet hurt!" I whinged, pouting as we waddled to his.

"Are you sure? I feel like I'll wake your parents." He passed me a towel to use after my shower. I looked at the time and it was now 3:50am.

"It's fine, I always have showers at this time, and they know I've gone to a party, so they knew I'd be late." I rolled my eyes at his response and went into his ensuite, turning the shower on and washing myself.
Once I had finished, I changed into a spare top of Luke's and some of his boxers, wrapping the towel around my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw some of my makeup hadn't come of yet. I wiped the rest off before leaving the bathroom and shaking my hair through my fingers. Luke went in the shower after me, leaving me alone in his room. I put my wet hair in a messy bun and took off all my jewellery, except my star necklace, and lied down in bed, covering myself with the duvet.

Dinting the bed, Luke lay next to me and drooped one arm over my side, his head resting on the back of mine. Within minutes we were fast asleep.

-

Opening my eyes to the blinding light of the sun that peered through the tiniest gap in the curtains, i shuffled my body slightly, which earned a groan from the overly tired boy behind me. We hadn't move since we fell asleep last night, staying in the Same position all night. Turning my phone down to the lowest brightness, I scrolled through my media, seeing that I had a lot of new followers on twitter and Instagram.

'Thank you to everyone who downloaded 'stay' for making it number one! A huge thank you to Annie McCain for writing such a powerful song. Go give her a follow @AnnieMcCain :)'