Chapter thirty eight: Off to America.

38| Off To America.

"Damn, if that isn't a good enough reason not to go on tour, I don't know what is." Luke said laying next to me, panting as we both tried to steady our breath.

"Shut up." I whined, covering my eyes as we laughed, slightly embarrassed.

"I'm serious! How am I supposed to go six months without this!?" He sarcastically waved his arms in the air.

"You went 17 years without sex, I think you can last six months." I laughed, pushing his shoulder as I moved my self so I was on my half laying on his chest.

"Yeah but then we had sex and... Woaw. Six months is a long time Annie. I already wanna go again!" He laughed, brushing the hair out of my face.

"Really? My legs are killing me, but now that you mention it..." I propped myself up on my shoulders and kissed down his chest, making him let out a small moan. I groaned over exaggeratingly loud before pushing him out of bed.

"What was that for?!" He asked, sitting up.

"Go get another condom, idiot, you've made me horny again now." I rolled over and pointed to the door, laughing as he basically sprinted to the bathroom, then ran back with the condom in his hand. "You're so weird." I laughed as he pulled my ankles so I was closer to where he was kneeling on the bed.

"Nah, just horny." He laughed a little before kissing my stomach, then making his way down further.

"Please. No teasing." I practically begged, leaning up and pulling him down on top of me, kissing his neck as I did so.

"Someone's eager." He chuckled, positioning himself, before asking me if he could start. I nodded and bit down on my bottom lip as he did so, tightening my grip on his arm. "Mmm... you feel so good." He moaned into my neck, kissing just below my ear. I let out a moan in response, whimpering as he went harder.

After a few more minutes, we finally finished up and he started getting changed, a text from his mum telling him to get home soon. "Are you just going to lie there?" Luke buttoned up his jeans and picked up his shirt, laughing at me as I still layer under the duvet.

"Yeah. I legit don't think I can walk, or wear shorts for the next few days. Did you really have to leave that many hickeys?" I questioned before leaning off of the bed and grabbing my shirt, putting it on without a bra.

"Yeah, cause I won't be here to leave them in a few hours." He leant over and moved my necklace, so the star was at the front, as it had gotten tangled in our heated moment.

"Oh that reminds me, I have something for you, a gift." I sat up and made my way to my drawers, pulling the first one out and grabbing the small box.

"Why?"

"I was thinking, because you got me one, and since I'm never allowed to take it off, I want you to have one, but you're also not allowed to take it off, just so you can know how hard that actually is." I giggled nervously before handing him a box. He smirked at me, before opening it and pulling out the necklace. He held the small sun in his palm as he analysed it, smiling wider than I thought he would.

"You didn't have to, really." He said before putting it on.

"Wait, wait, I have a cheesy description. It's a sun because you always keep shining, and you should never stop." I smiled widely poked his cheeks, making him smile even more.

-

"We'll call you when we land, have a fun time at collage! Say goodbye to Hannah for us, and your mum too." Ashton picked me up and hugged me, before kissing my cheek and allowing Micheal to say his goodbye.

"Try not to get too wasted, I know what you're like." He winked before laughing.

"When we come back for Christmas, we are having a huge cuddle night, with movies and popcorn!" Calum picked me up and squeezed me, hugging me extremely tight.

"Deal." I whispered, hugging him back.

"Promise me you will call if you ever miss us, no matter what the time. And never take it off, I won't if you won't." Luke threaded his hand through my necklace before hugging me tightly, hiding his head in the crook of my neck.

"Promise."

"Also, promise me you won't have sex with Isaac, he still gives me a funny feeling." I laughed as his breath tickled my neck, then moved back.

"Sure, why not." I kissed his cheek before watching them say goodbye to their families, apart from Luke's mum who was going with them.

"Bye! Have an amazing time! See you soon!" I shouted as they boarded the plane.

-

I went home and got changed before making my way to the hospital to stay the night as mum has work 10:00pm-6:00am.
I walked in and a nurse was checking on Hannah. She Told me that Hannah had to have tubes through her nose to help her breath, I was scared at first but she told me that it was going to help her, so I eased up and allowed them to do what they had to.

This is such a shit chapter I'm sorry
VOTE AND COMMENT
LOTTA LOVE
A XX