Chapter seventy one: Charity,Blue & Skinny Dipping.

"What're you doing?" Luke grumbled from my side. I was sat up in bed, my legs crossed under the duvet as I was tapping away on my laptop. I had been on my laptop for about an hour now, I woke up before Luke and was too hot to just lay in his arms. I was wearing Luke's top for now, I'd give it him back as soon as he needed it. "I'm just browsing." I hummed, tilting my head to see him as he shuffled closer to me, his nose brushing against my thigh. He lifted his hand so it rested on my thigh, just below his top, and rubbed small circles with his thumb. "Are those sunglasses $300?" He asked as his eyes watched my screen. "Yeah, their Doir. Nice though. One day." I sighed, still scrolling through. "Why not today? You have money." He informed. "Not enough to waste on sunglasses. I prefer donating it. I just gave some to Water Aid." I smiled down, now scrolling through clothes to wear. "If you keep giving away money you're going to be a charity." He laughed, moving his head so it was on my thigh.

"Hey, Charity, What time is it?" Luke questioned, casing me to furrow my brows at the new name. "Is that now my nickname?" I smirked, glancing at the clock before closing my laptop down. "Yeah. I like it." He chuckled, nudging his head against my thigh and stomach. I tangled my left hand in his hair, playing and toying it around as we spoke. "Now I have to think of a nickname for you though." Smiling, I rested my head against the backboard of the bed.

I glanced out the window, grey clouds stormed over as trickles of lost rain dropped down my sliding doors. "Blue." I smiled, my hand untangling a not in his hair. "Because my eyes? That's unoriginal." He moved his head so the back of it was against my leg and he was looking up at me. I shook my head, showing that's not the meaning of the name. "Because when I'm with you the sky is always blue." I brought my thumb to his jawline and scratched my nail up and down it lightly, feeling his small scruff on my fingers. "But it's raining now and the sky is grey." He chuckled, thinking my logic was floored. "My Sky is blue." I corrected, showing my metaphorical meaning. He sat up and wiggled his face next to mine, pushing his nose into my cheek, kissing sweetly and briefly. He draped his arms around mine and pulled me sideways onto him, falling back against the bed.

Luke and I were sat on the couch now, watching Game Of Thrones and eating some popcorn as we slouched into one another. "What time are you going, blue?" I asked, not paying much attention to the programme. "Why? Trying to get rid of me?" He chuckled, poking my sides which made me squirm. "No I'm just saying you need to see your family before you go, you've spent a lot of the holiday with me. They probably what their son/brother back." I tried swatting his hands away but instead he started tickling me. "I've got all day tomorrow." He laughed as he saw me trying to get out of his grasp, wriggling on the couch. "Stop! Luke!" I squealed, pushing his hands. "That's not what you call me anymore." He brought his face into my neck and started sucking, not quitting his movements of tickling me. "Robert!" I yelled instead, knowing he hates his middle name. He moved his head above mine and shook his head, disapproving of my improvised name. "Blue! Stop! It hurts!" I shoved at his chest, laughing as he fell off the couch.

-

"You're still coming on the 15th aren't you?" Luke asked as we walked along the beach. The rain had stopped and the weather was now cool and calm, still a slight breeze but nothing that was too cold. I nodded, humming my response as we walked along the slippery soft sand.

Our hands brushed one another, and I thought nothing of it, but by Luke's next move I could tell he thought a lot. He grabbed my hand and spun me round, pulling my waist so I was chest to chest with him. I looked up with crossed eyebrows and laughed a little and the strange gesture, moving back as I assumed we would keep walking.

Instead he held my waist tighter and leant his head down, pressing his lips onto mine and cupping my butt in his hands, squeezing lightly which caused me to squeal.

"What is it with you and getting turned on at the beach?" I hummed, allowing the kiss to go deeper with his tongue.

"You just look extra perfect here." He smiled against my lips, not leaving any space between us. His hands lifted the hem of my top so it started to crawl up my body, but I tugged his hands down and pulled back. "I'm still not having sex with you on a beach." I chuckled, shaking my head at him. "I was going to suggest skinny dipping." He pressed his forehead against mine and dragged me towards the sea, even before I could process his request. He lifted his top off then his jeans, before glancing up at me and waiting for me to start stripping. "Someone could see us, you're famous now, this would look so bad." I almost whispered, afraid someone would hear us even though we were alone. "But would feel so good. Now, are you going to get undressed or do you need my help?" He chimed, stepping closer and pulling my top off. I rolled my eyes before dropping my jeans and underwear, lastly removing my bra. He had wide eyes, as if not expecting me to strip right there. "You said skinny dipping didn't you, c'mon." I gestured to his boxers before running into the water, shrieking at how cold it was. He laughed at me before joining, weaving his way in so I was chest deep, him being taller meaning he had less under.

In the midst of laughing so loud it was the only thing heard on the beach, Luke grabbed my foot and pulled me closer to him. I was laying on my back, drifting as we spoke not realising where the current was taking me. "You're getting quiet far out there,might want to hold onto me, just to be safe." He tugged my waist so I was pressed against him, swaying his way so we got closer to the shore. His feet were able to touch the ground now, so he stopped moving, but he didn't let his grip on me and lighter. "Just to be safe yeah? No other reason?" I chuckled, draping my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist. He gulped and stared at my lips as I began to talk again. "'Cause, I think your friend down here, is more interested in something else." I smirked, reaching my hand down and beginning to rub him. His hand whipped to the back of my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss, his other hand keeping me up by my thigh. "Annie... no teasing please..." he hummed into my mouth, and before he could say anything else, I lowered myself down into him and let out a large gasp, as did he. "Shit..." he whispered against my lip.

Both our heads fell back in satisfaction our bodies over joyed with pleasure. His lips reattached to my neck as he pushed my pleasure further. "Oh god, Luke." I whispered, digging my nails into his shoulders. "Shit... say it again... say my name." His lips formed into a gasp as he placed sloppy kisses down my neck, the need and desperation in his voice getting louder. As I did what he commanded he came undone in an instant, I soon followed after.

This time wasn't like the others, not because it was in the ocean, but because it was slow and sensual, more passionate. I don't know if it was because it was late and we were tired, or because we felt something more, but it defiantly felt right.

Our foreheads pressed against each other as weak kisses lingered on one another's lips. A moment passed and I got off of him, but still firm in his grip. His hair was stuck to his forehead and I brought my hand up to move it back with the rest of his hair. He smiled at my action and kissed the tip of my nose, his feet started walking towards the land and I knew the night/morning was coming to an end.

"Stay in the water a moment, don't drift away." Luke said, leaving a lingering kiss just behind my ear before making his way out the water. "Where are you going?" I asked, slightly worried with the thought of him leaving me here alone at night. He picked up his phone and started to make his way back into the water. "I'm not going anywhere. I just want to take a photo." He smiled and pointed his phone at me. I quickly covered my face as the flash went off. "Even though the most beautiful part isn't in the photo, it's still an amazing picture." He reached his hand out and pulled me back to shore with him, I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.