Chapter seventy nine: What have I done now?

"Congratulations on your first ever album!" I squealed and jumped across the four boys who were lying across the bed. They all groaned then Ashton's giggle started and they all started laughing, which caused me to furrow my eyebrows and look at them. "What?" Looking all over my body and feeling my face and hair to make sure I still looked normal, I gave a slightly worried expression, thinking I looked odd or something. "You look fine we're just-" Luke started, tugging the bottom of my top down as it had hitched up slightly. "We're in the middle of a keek right now on Cals laptop." Ash giggled, pointing to the laptop at the end of the bed. I chuckled nervously before apologising and starting to crawl off the bed, but Luke's arms snaked their way around my waist and pulled me down on top of him. "Luke, they don't wanna see me, let me go..." I mumbled into his neck, pushing my hands on his chest lightly to try and excuse myself. "They love you. You don't have to speak, I know you're tired, go to sleep." He muttered, tracing circles on my back as I closed my eyes, now only realising how tired I actually was.

-

"But- I don't want to wake her, I could hear her up all night, she's knackered. Can't you just call John and ask to rearrange?" Luke's voice vibrated my body, stirring me to wake. "What's goin' on?" I mumbled against Luke's chest, seeing how we've moved position since before. "We've got an interview in twenty minutes and Luke won't budge." Michael rolled his eyes as he was stood in the door way. "Oh shi- I'm so sorry, I'll-uh- I'm sorry- uh-" I scrambled off of Luke, falling on the floor before scattering back up and rubbing my eyes, hoping to wake myself up. I bumped into the wall before stilling myself and furrowing my eyebrows, groaning. "What day is it?" I asked, half to myself and half to the others. "Tuesday." Michael answered, throwing Luke his jumper. "Tuesday? As in- Tuesday, Tuesday? Shi- god dammit I have a photo shoot at 3:00pm, what time is it?" I pulled my hair into a messy bun, thinking I had enough time for a nap. "2:10pm." Luke frowned, knowing just how much rushing I'm going to be out for hours. I groaned extremely loudly before walking into the bathroom and showering.

-

Two hours into my photo shoot and I never wanted my own bed more than ever. My make up had been done four times already and my hair feels like it's about to fall out, as well as my ankle might give way anytime soon because of the different size heels I keep having to wear. An hour left, that's what I had to keep reminding myself. One hour left.

"Annie! Annie! Can I please have a photo?" A group of girls came up to me as I started to walk to the car. I couldn't say no, no matter how tired I was, so I agreed and took some not-so-pretty photos with them.

I got back to the condo at around 8:00pm, my face clean of all makeup but my body felt sweaty and gross, I needed a long bath. I toed my shoes off and walked into the bathroom, only to see Ashton butt nude (literally) stepping out of the shower. "For gods sake." I sighed, closing the door. Shuffling to the couch, I rolled over the back of it and landed on a body, which shocked me since I didn't know it was their. "Annie? I didn't know you were back, how did it go at the-" Luke started talking, but my head was banging with a headache and I didn't want any more noice than necessary. "Luke, please be quiet. The photo shoot was terrible and I just walked in on Ash naked and my head is throbbing with a headache. I just want to have a bubble bath and sleep. I'm sorry for snapping but I'm so tired." I sighed, my cheek pressed firm against his chest. He nodded and kissed my forehead, which I know we shouldn't do but it just felt so right and sweet. "Thank you." I muttered, moving my body upwards on his, so my face was just below his neck.

"I got Cal to run you a bubble bath, it's ready now, d'you still want it, or do you want me to carry you to bed?" Luke asked kindly, moving a hair from my face. "I'll get a bath, thanks, say thanks to Cal for me please." I sat up, straddling his waist at the moment, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "You're so cute when you're tired." Luke spoke, placing his hands behind his head and looking up at me. "I'd prefer to be cute when I'm not tired." I chuckled, placing my hands weakly on his stomach. "Don't worry, you're adorable." Luke winked at me. "Am I now? What am I when I'm not cute or adorable?" I wiggled my eyebrows cheekily. "Sexy as fuck." He winked again before pulling a kissy face, to which I leant down and pecked him quickly, making sure no one saw. I moved off of him and went into the bathroom.