After an Hour

Marinette lay on the floor where her bed was, dressed in her pyjamas. She was scrolling through her phone on instagram. She liked a few pictures of her classmates with pictures of the beach. She yawned and stretched her arms but then heard a knock.

She got up and walked over to the door. She opened the door and saw a redhead standing there with his sketch book and his feet trembling. "C- can I talk to Chloe please..?" He asked. "Uh... sure... but if you ever need to use the bathroom it's over there..." She said awkwardly as she pointed to the door that lead to the bathroom. "Hahahahaha!" He laughed, sounding very nervous and fake. "Why would I need a bathroom?" He asked, smiling unnaturally. "Cause you look like you're about to pee yourself." Stated Marinette. "O- oh..." Stuttered Nathaniel.

Marinette let him inside and told him to wait. He sat down on a seat and looked around the room. It was so messy! 'How did they get it this messy?' He thought.
Marinette brought Chloe up to him and he blushed furiously. "Yes..?" She rubbed her eyes. "Oh um! H- hi Chloe!" He stuttered again. She began to blush and her eyes widened. "Hi Nathaniel!" She beamed. Marinette giggled and walked off. 'These two are made for each other.' Thought Marinette.

"I made you something!" Smiled Nathaniel. "Oh~! What is it?" She asked. He nervously flipped through he pages of the sketch book and found it. He stopped right there. She grew more curious by each second that passed. He turned over the sketch book towards her and smiled. Her entire face became as red as his hair!
"You drew that..?" She asked. He nodded his head and blushed too.

She complimented his drawings and later on everyone else began waking and so to erase suspicion, he ran from the cabin.