Insults and Friends!

Marinette was eating when the bell rang. She got up and walked over the door to see Adrien with a bunch of art materials. She just huffed an shut the door in his face. Then she opened the door hoping he would be gone, but he was still there with a idiotic smile plastered on his face. "What do you want idiot?" She asked, clearly uninterested. "Well uh you sorta told me to come at five so yea..." She brought up her hand to look at her watch as she was holding the door. "Adrien. It's 4:57 I still have 3 minutes left." She then shut the door again an went back to her plate.

{5:00 pm}

The bell rang again. She went to open the door. She let him in and went up to her attic/room. He followed behind her. She grab the materials from his arms and set them down on her wooden floor. He just stared at the materials. "So, aren't you going to do anything?" He nodded yes and continued to stare at the materials. "Adrien, by staring at the paper you aren't going accomplish anything." She stated. She got tired and started to speak his language "By looking at paper nothing happens." He lifted his gaze from the paper towards the bluenette sitting across from him. "Why are you speaking like an idiot?" He asked confidently thinking she wouldn't have anything else to say. "Because. How else are you supposed to understand?". He was so owned. Out of no where Tikki the little kitten appeared. She went to Marinette and started to purr and rub against her. Marinette pushed the kitten away gently and the kitten went to Adrien. The kitten jumped on Adrien's lap and sat down. Adrien stroked the kitten as she purred. "Say, whats the name of the little guy?"He asked. "Actually its a girl, stupid." She replied coldly. "Hey! Apologize for calling Adrien Agreste stupid!" He practically yelled. "Oh ok." She said. "I'm sorry for calling you stupid just now." He smiled thinking he had won her over since he wouldn't expect her to apologize but then she finished her sentence "But I though you already knew." He was so boiled up that he couldn't have a stupid little girl bowing down to him, let alone not insult him. He just stormed out of her room and to the door. She just sat there satisfied. Now she got to do all the work and no pesky little rat like Adrien could disturb her. She then got to work.

{8:00}

She had finished her work and the results were great! It was so creative. Considering she did want to be a fashion designer. (The design is the picture in the beginning, above) . She cleaned up the room and went to wash her hands.

{Adrien}

He raked his hair with his hands violently. He was so mad at her. She kept on insulting him and it seemed like she would burn him to the ground if there wasn't a rule against murder. He then decided he was gonna take her seat the next day, which meant she would have no choice but sit in his seat and socialize. She hated people and that would get her angry for sure!

{Next day, Marinette}

She woke up, did her morning routines and ate her breakfast. She went to school and stood there. Then all of a sudden she saw a new student! She looked at the new student with her cold eyes and the new student looked back. As the new student was walking Lila tripped her. Marinette knows how it felt to be humiliated in public, that is...when she cared, but that was along time ago. Marinette walked over to the new student and held her hand out. The new student hesitantly took it. Marinette pulled up the nee student and dragged her off to somewhere else. The school stared in shock cause Marinette never helps anyone!

Marinette took the new student to a room and said "Rule number one. Don't allow yourself to get humiliated. I used to get humiliated but now I fight back from time to time. I also used to care what people think of me but now I don't cause I know, after I graduate ill never see these people again." The new student new what Marinette was trying to do. She was trying to make a friend in a weird way by giving advice. The student held out her hand for Marinette to shake. "Alya!" Said the new student. Marinette then pulled out her hand and said "Marinette.". They walked to class together after the bell rang.

{In class}

Marinette walked in and saw Adrien sitting her seat. Alya followed behind Marinette as Marinette stormed up to the boy. She then said "Get.Out.Of.My.Seat.". "Oh I'm sorry. I don't see your name written on it." He replied. "It will be written in your blood after I murder you in this very seat." She said through her gritted teeth. "Ooh fiesty, I see." Marinette smacked him across the face not giving an F. He then got out of her seat and went back to his. Marinette patted the space next to her and motioned for Alya to come and sit with her. Alya felt like Marinette would be a great friend! And that's how their friendship started.