Sleepy Heads

It was sunset when Alya and Chloe had returned from the shore.
They walked in and gasped. Marinette was fast asleep next to Adrien who was also asleep!
"How..?" Trailed off Alya. Nino walked in and bumped into Alya's back. Alya fell and Nino was about to fall but then caught his balance. If he had fallen on Alya she would have been crushed. "Oh! Alya! I'm so sorry!" He apologised as he held out his hand for her to take. "It's fine..." She said as she took his hand. He pulled her up and they both looked at Marinette and Adrien who were still sound asleep. Alya then simply grinned at their sleeping bodies. She signaled them- Chloe and Nino- to come. They walked over to her and she put her arms around their shoulders as if it were the beginning of a rugby game. She whispered and devised a plan. They nodded their heads and got to work.

Chloe crept up behind Marinette and Nino got into front of Adrien. (They were facing the same way) Chloe took Marinette's hand and placed it on Adrien's waist. Marinette then moved closer to Adrien and basically hugged him. He curled himself and also got closer to her. Nino didn't even have to do anything! Chloe, Alya and Nino smiled at each other and then Nino came over Alya and high fived her. Chloe placed her hand on Alya's shoulder and smiled at the two sleeping people. It was so cute! Alya took a picture of them sleeping from one angle. Then another. And then another one!
Chloe had to stop Alya from taking too many pictures. Her phone gave her a warning about her storage too. But she finally stopped.

She sent the pictures to Marinette's and Adrien's phones which were on silent which meant they wouldn't see it until they woke up. Chloe and Alya smiled at each other deviously while Nino just stood there, not getting why the girls were smiling like that. . .