Gossip, Rumors and Lies

Adrien walked around with Marinette, looking at all the news papers with his face plastered on them!

Adrien Agreste Runs Away

Adrien Agreste Goes Missing

Adrien Agreste Is Spoiled

Adrien Agreste Is Kicked Out

Adrien Agreste blah blah blah. . .

All of this disturbed Adrien. He even looked at televisions in shops on display and saw his father in an interview. He had a hoodie over his head, so that no body would recognize him.

"Yes, yes he did. You know, from a young age he'd always cause trouble. A very troublesome child. The truth is that he was being a nasty and spoiled child. I as his father, wasn't able to control his actions and that led him to bad things. At some point I caught him sneaking into his room. He had probably had a fight as he was drunk! He smelled with alcohol. Disgusting. . . I don't consider him my son any longer. Getting into street fights? Drinking? Drugs, probably! Unbelievable!" Said Adrien's father on the screen. "Lies. . ." Mumbled Adrien. Marinette looked up at him and saw him getting his teeth. She put her hand on his shoulder and pat his shoulder. He felt a bit better but he was still outraged.

{School}

Adrien had to bring his whole suit case so that it wouldn't be stolen. He set his suitcase in front of his locker and went to class with Marinette. Alya was already sitting there, glaring daggers at Adrien. Marinette sat down next to Alya, silently. "Did he do something to you!?" She asked, seemingly wanting to kill him. "No Alya, its alright. Me and him are okay now. He helped. . . Me with something recently. . ." Marinette trailed off. Alya began guessing as to what she could have possibly been talking about! But she never managed to guess. . .

{After school}

Adrien and Marinette waved goodbye to Alya and Nino. Then Adrien turned to her and sighed. Never had Adrien imagined practically begging a baker's girl to crash at her place. "Um . . . Marinette. . . Is it okay if I crash at your place? I have no where else to stay. . ." He admitted. Marinette whipped out her phone and dialed a number. At first, Adrien was confused but then later on realized that she was talking to her father. "Yes, papa. Nothing odd will happen. . . Trust me. I'm not like that! That's gross. No. Okay bye." She finished. "So. . .?" He began. "So. . .?" She mimicked. "Do I get to stay. . .or. . .?" He trailed off, not finishing his sentence. "Yes, yes you do get to stay but under one condition!" She said sternly. "Wait, let's make that two." She corrected. "Okay. . .?" He said, unsure of what he just got himself into. "Number 1: You will work at the bakery if you want to eat and sleep. Number 2: I do not permit any funny business in the bakery! And by funny business. . . You know what I mean." She said. "I highly doubt any girl would go for me now. My image is ruined." He said. "I'm sure you'll find one way or another. I mean, you literally had more than 1,000 Euros in your pockets." She said. "Actually its only 20, 000 Euros." He corrected her. "Even better." She stared at him with a bored and knowing expression.

And so they both headed home. Adrien being a rich child and not knowing how to cook or bake, might make a mess next time.

Bye y'all! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!