We Have Returned

Hi guys! Just saying that it's my BIRTHDAY today! I am fourteen now!! :) 

Marinette and Adrien had quite an eventful day that day. They had a field trip they were going to in two days. Marinette would have her parents back later today to sign the paper, though Adrien had no body to sign for him. His dad obviously didn't want to see his face. He felt so upset and frustrated. He pulled on his hair after school, as Marinette and him were walking home. He stared at the slip and his eyes watered up. "I want to go so bad." He mumbled. "Adrien, maybe my parents can sign for you." She suggested. "Thanks Mari but I highly doubt that the teacher will let me go with YOUR parents signing my paper. It should have bee my father." He said as he looked down. "It's alright, I'll tell Mrs. Bustier what had happened and I'm sure she'll understand." She said. "Thanks Marinette!" He said as he pulled her into a hug, right in front of their home. Marinette blushed a lot. 'What if I'm developing feelings for this dumb idiot?' She thought to herself. 'Nah. . .' She said in her head. He let go and her face was still red but she wouldn't let him see.

They entered her house and Marinette was given another hug, but an extremely tight one, by her dad. "Marinette! We missed you so much!" He said as he kept hugging her. She gasped for air but he wouldn't let go. "Oh My Dear! Let her go, Tom! You're suffocating her!" She yelled. Tom let go and Marinette was able to breath once more. "I am so sorry!" Apologized Tom. "It's alright, dad." She said. Her mother then gave her another hug but not tight.

As they were having their little family reunion, Adrien stood there, wishing he had a family too. If only his mother hadn't disappeared. If only his father hadn't turned so cold. If only he had a normal child's life. If only he had a family. . .

Marinette was hugging her parents when she noticed that Adrien had a little tint of sadness in his eyes. She understood him. "C'mon Adrien, why don't you join in on the hug? You're family now, right?" She said. "Right!" He said. Adrien hugged them all. It was a group hug. He smiled as he was hugging. How it felt to be loved, cared for, appreciated, noticed, understood. He felt it all now. Marinette had given him a family, basically. He now had a real friend, because of her. His real friend was her. He loved her with all his heart. He'd die for her. He only wished they were more than friends but obviously she didn't feel the same way. Adrien sighed as they let go of him. Tom, Sabine and Adrien smiled. Marinette tried to smile but she hadn't smiled a proper smile in so long. She looked a little creepy so she stopped smiling. 'Never mind. I think I like him.' She thought to herself once more. 'I love him. . . But. . . How do I tell him?' She asked herself.