Dreams and Thoughts

Marinette was sleeping that night and had a dream. . .

"I think I like you. . ." Said a blurry face. "You think you like me or you do like me?" She, Marinette, asked. "I mean, I love you, Marinette!" Said the petit, squeaking voice. As squeaky as that voice could be, Marinette immediately figured out it was a boy, about the age of 4. He had gold blonde hair and even though she couldn't see his face, she could see the emerald green sparkling, yet blurry orbs on his face. "Adrien. . ." She mumbled in her sleep. "I don't like like you. You're like my brother! I'm always saving you from trouble from the mean kids, so how can I like you like you?" She asked. He blushed from embarrassment. She couldn't see it though since it was too blurry. "Marinette please! I really like you!" He hugged her. And that was when she woke up in the middle of the night, she was breathing hard. "What the hell?" She said in a raspy voice. She touched her forehead to see if she had a fever. No fever. Then what was all this? Why was she dreaming of such things? She tried to fall back asleep but she couldn't and when she lay her head down and shut her eyes once again, hoping to drift off into deep sleep. But she was woken up the second time in five minutes when Tikki, the kitten, jumped onto her stomach and lay down on Marinette's stomach. Marinette began to pet the kitten and the kitten began to purr. 'How cute.' She thought out loud. After about two minutes, Marinette lay her head down again but she just couldn't fall asleep. What did this dream mean? Why did she even dream of it? Is it Adrien or someone else? She had more questions but she had to stop herself before she got even more curious and wouldn't be able to sleep for nights on end. Even after stopping her self, thoughts still lingered in her head. She just couldn't stop. And so she gently pushed the kitten off of her stomach and put Tikki on her pillow. Tikki curled up on her pillow and went straight to sleep. 'How lucky. She doesn't have many thoughts, does she?' She thought to herself. She got off of the bed. And dressed up in all black. Her hoddie, jeans and shoes were all black.  She took a look at her phone and was shocked to see the time.

11:59 pm

1more minute before it turned 12:00. "What am I doing?" She said to herself. She looked over at the kitten, sleeping sound. She then put her phone in her pocket and went up to her balcony. She took a breath of the slightly cold Paris air and she climbed onto the railing. She then jumped off of the rail and landed on the ground, on her feet, much like a cat!

{Adrien}

Adrien had the exact same dream but it was from his perspective. He woke up in tears. He wiped them away with his hands and sniffed a little. "I need to think." He said to himself as he got off of the bed. The moment he got off his bed, Plagg, the new kitten he had gotten ran up to him and brushed against his legs and began to purr rather loudly. Adrien leaned down and pet the little cat and smiled. He then shoved the kitten away gently with his legs and moved towards his closet. He then took out a white hoodie, white jeans and white shoes. He put them on and took a look in the mirror. Even though it was pretty dark, the white clothes allowed him to see at least the clothes. He looked fine. And so he left his room, leaving Plagg to sleep on his rug. He first exited his room and looked both ways of the corridor. It was pretty dark but he could kind of see so it was quite alright. He ran towards and then down the stairs. He left thought the front door without a single trace of him ever being there. 

He walked through the dimly lit streets of Paris. As he walking, he looked up at the stars and then diverted his gaze towards the Eiffel tower. His mouth hang agape. Its beauty couldn't be described. It looked perfect. The stars helped it seem more special than usual. He suddenly heard footsteps and turned around and saw. . .

OMG WHAT DID HE SEE?! I WONDER THE SAME THING! Cliffhanger! I love doing this so much! Best day ever! Also, happy Easter holidays to all of you! I'm going camping with my best friend (Pretty much a sister!) at the beach! And then afterwards we are going to have a sleep over at my house. I'm going to attempt to dye her hair. lol I don't think she should trust me with her hair. But oh well! Her mistake for trusting me as her hair dresser! XD Bye guys!