It hurts.

"Huh?!" He pretty much yells out of shock. "I will repeat myself once more. Where have you been?" He asks monotonously. "I was just getting some water from the kitchen." He answers with caution. "Well you seem rather tense for a kid who only wanted a cup of water." He says as he turns around. Adrien's eyes widen at the sight of his angry father. 'I have never seen him this angry!' He thought as he began to sweat. "And if you were just getting a cup of water then why are you wearing your outside clothes?" He asks, sternly. "Uh... I... It was pretty chilly in here...?" He says, not sounding very sure. "Don't lie to me Adrien. This is not what your mother of you. Are you doing drugs or drinking?" He asked, seemingly angry. "I wasn't doing anything!" He yelled. "Shush!" Whispered Gabriel. "Are you sneaking out to see someone?" He asked, curious. "No." Answered Adrien. "Why is your hoodie stained?" He asked with a glint of anger and fear in his eyes. He switched on his phone and opened his flashlight and shone it on Adrien's hoodie. He gasped and dropped his phone. "What is all this?!" He yelled. "It's just a little blood!" He said like it was nothing. "Adrien! Have you been fighting?" He asked, furious. "It was self defense!" He tried to change his father's thoughts. "You are not my son. Your mother wouldn't have ever let you do this!" He yelled at his son. Tears began to sting Adrien's eyes. "Don't mention my mom! You probably didn't even like her!" He yelled back at his father! Gabriel's rage got the best of him. His raised his hand to slap Adrien and he covered his face from his father's hand. Gabriel grabbed Adrien's wrist and said "Don't cover your face. What you're about to get is what you deserve." He said coldly. Adrien let go and let his father slap him.

He had a red cheek and his wounds opened up again. His father walked out of the room and switched on the lights and looked at his hand. It was covered in his own son's blood. He had regretted it but he wouldn't show that he had feelings. Instead of running up to his son and hugging him, he walked away from him, leaving his crying and hurting son on the floor in that cold room, all alone.

'I just want to be free... I don't want to live with him any more. I'm done.'

This was so sad. I wanted to cry. :(