Finished Project and forbidden love!

Marinette woke up 20 minutes before her alarm clock would ring. So she did her morning routines, she then had breakfast and went off to school. There she met her new friend Alya waving to her and running up to her. Marinette looked at her and said "Alya, lets go to class.". Alya just nodded and they started walking in silence, then Alya asked Marinette "Hey Marinette?". Marinette just looked at her with her cold dull blue eyes and replied with a "Yes.". Alya then asked her a question no one ever bothered to ask. "Don't you ever laugh or even smile???". Marinette just looked at her and then looked at the ground and continued walking, Alya looked at her and she looked kinda....lonely.....? But she had Alya now! So... what was wrong?

{In class}

Alya and Marinette walked in on time, they still had about 10 minutes left. They sat down and began to talk, after a while Adrien walked in with 2 girls, one girl on each side, clinging onto his arms. The girls were talking to him in the most annoying tone, Marinette looked over her shoulder towards the door to see why there were annoying noises and she saw Adrien with Chloe and Lila on both sides of him. Marinette immediately turned back to Alya. She didn't want to see their ugly faces. Adrien sat in front of her and Alya and turned to them. He then said "Good Morning!" in a cheerful tone, which Marinette didn't like to hear. She just said "I hate it when you are happy, don't ever smile again...". He just rolled his eyes in a sarcastic way and she then said "Keep rolling your eyes, you might find a brain back there. Probably not though.". He just turned around and started talking to Nino, his bro.

{After the lesson}

They were walking to their second lesson. On the way, Alya bumped into Nino's back and all her books fell on the ground. She then fell on top of Nino and bumped her forehead on his. They both rubbed their heads and when they opened their eyes, they both began to blush. Alya then got off of Nino while mumbling apologies. Nino then chuckled and told her its okay. Alya then began picking up her books while blushing a crimson red and avoiding eye contact with Nino. Nino and her then went for the same book at the same time and touched hands. This time Nino's face was the one to go red. Then they locked eyes when they both perked their heads up. Out of no where they heard 2 coughs interrupting their moment. It was Adrien and Marinette. Alya quickly picked up her books and shot up. Nino then got up too and dusted off his pants. Then Adrien took Nino with him and went the opposite direction. And Marinette grabbed Alya and took them the opposite direction too. Alya and Nino looked over their shoulders and made eye contact again.

{During Lunch}

During lunch Alya and Nino bumped into each other. But something was different about Alya this time. This time she seemed upset over something. He gave little wave to her. But she only looked the other way and walked away from him, towards Marinette.

{Marinette and Alya}

They were sitting on the stairs. And Alya then asked "But Marinette, are you sure?" "Yes, yes I am." Answered Marinette.

{What happened when Alya was dragged off my Marinette from Nino}

"He is one of those classic playboys that will break your heart." Said Marinette coldly. Alya simply looked down at the ground. Marinette then said "Alya, if you're upset that you can't be with him and if you feel like I'm bossing you around, just tell me." Alya then replied with "No its fine, I understand Marinette. Playboys always play with your heart and then break it." Marinette then nodded in agreement to her statement and they carried on walking to their next class.

Hi! Hope you really liked this chapter! Sorry I haven't updated any of my books in a while. Its just that I was grounded for a while. And now I'm in Russia and seeing snow for the first time ever with my best friend! But we'll meet in Moscow. I'm not in Moscow at the moment but we'll be heading there tomorrow morning. Also, in my best friend's house there is no wi-fi. Which means I wont be able to update until after 5th Jan. Which is when I return! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Cheers!