Humiliation and Avenging

"You. . . Do?" He asked, taken back. She didn't answer. She just kept staring into his eyes. Marinette was shocked when he knelt down on front of her and hugged her as he was on his knees. "I thought you hated me after I had done. . . That. . ." He looked down in shame, as he stopped hugging. She smiled. "I don't hate you," She started. "I guess. . . I was just afraid of showing my feelings. I thought that it would make me look weak. I'd be an easier target." She finished. "If anyone hurts you, you come straight to me." He said. "I think I can take care of myself." She rolled her eyes. She inhaled and lay back down. He smiled at her as she began falling asleep. "Guess today was a lot for you to take in, huh?" He mumbled. 

Everyone else were sitting behind the camp fire, still playing truth or dare. Chloe sat next to Alya. No body else had accepted her. Alya was cheering as Kim had to pretend to propose to Alix. Chloe sat there, mindlessly staring at the fire. 'Am I good person?' She thought to herself. 'Even though I apologized, I don't think it changed the way people think about me. I had been mean, selfish and cruel all my life. Obviously people wont believe that I have changed now.' She kept thinking. She put her head in her hands looked down at her feet. 'I'm a monster. I've made people cry! I would have given a punch to my past self.' "Chloe!" Said Alya as she nudged Chloe. "Y- yes?!" Chloe stuttered. "Your turn!" Smiled Alya. "Who dares who?" Asked Chloe. "Lila dares Chloe!" Yelled Max. Lila smiled at Chloe. Lila and Chloe used to be friends. Until a few days ago. They had gotten into a fight about Adrien and later on Chloe realized her feelings towards Nathaniel, that red head who sits behind Marinette in class. She tried to apologize to Lila about the fight but Lila refused to accept her apology, let alone talk to her. Chloe had spent a few days in sadness but then realized that maybe this was for the best. Lila was a bad influence. Chloe had gotten over it and decided to restart. 

"I dare Chloe to put on her best clothes and run into the water and get her clothes dirty and soggy!" Said Lila, smugly, as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "What. . ?" Said Chloe. "You heard me." Smirked Lila. "Do it! Do it! Do it!" Cheered the rest of the class. "I'm wearing those clothes right now." Said Chloe, her eyes watering. Chloe took off her glasses and was about to hand them to Alya. "Oh and how about you take your little glasses with you?" Grinned Lila. "But they're my mother's." Said Chloe. Alya realized what was happening. "Lila, that isn't right. What if she loses them? The waves are bigger at night." Said Alya, standing up. "So what? Didn't she bully you on the first day of school? Oh and wasn't she the one who poured orange juice all over you?" Asked Lila, trying to get everyone on her side. "That's in the past." Said Alya, furrowing her eyes brows. "No. She's right. . ." Said Chloe, watering up again. Nathaniel was watching all of this. He was the only one who could see just how broken she really was. Her mother had passed right in front of her eyes. Her father, always in the office, barely had any time for her at all! She had always been alone. She had been sound fragile. Then she found Lila. Chloe, desperate to have friend, started bullying people along with Lila. Lila had turned her into something she is not.

He let her bully him on a daily basis. She would always insult him, make fun of his art and make fun of his hair. There was a girl named Sabrina, who she bullied most of all. Chloe would always make Sabrina do her homework for her. After ninth grade she was never seen again.  He looked down at his feet. Should he do something? Should he not? She was broken after all. . . 

"Lila, stop. It's her mother's, do you know how cruel that is? You have a family, she doesn't. Your father is some failed director, right?" He asked. 

Her lip started quivering. At first, people were on her side but now they're on Nathaniel's side. "She may have bullied us and threatened to tell her dad but. . . She has problems of her own. Just because she lives with her father in some luxurious hotel and gets to meet celebreties doesn't mean she is alright. Her mother passed in front of her when she was seven, which is less than a decade ago. She is still broken. So let her be!" He said. Lila was furious. She stared at him in anger. 

Adrien came out of the cabin and watched as the drama rolled by. 

Chloe looked at her feet, blushing, but tears were rolling down her cheeks. Lila got up and stormed off, back to her cabin. The class sighed and Chloe didn't have to do that dumb dare. Chloe held on to her glasses as if her life depended on it. 

The class went back into their cabins and Chloe switched her cabin. (She was in the same cabin as Lila) She couldn't bare falling asleep with Lila in the same room. She moved over to cabin number four. 

Marinette slept on the floor. She had offered her bed to Chloe and Chloe was shy to take it at first but Marinette insisted. Alya slept in her bed. Nino slept in his. Adrien slept in his too. 

It was twelve o'clock midnight when Adrien heard the door open and shut. He looked around the room and found Marinette missing! He put on his slippers and went outside too. 

Adrien found Marinette sitting in front of the shore, admiring the sight. He sighed and walked over to her. Adrien placed his hand on Marinette's shoulder and she yelped. 

"Shh! You'll wake everyone up!" He whisper-shouted. "O - oh, sorry!" She smiled and then turned back to the shore. Her smile dropped. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Me and Chloe had a talk." Was all she said. "And?" He asked, hoping to get an answer. "She told me about what happened tonight. She felt so humiliated and she wanted to punch Lila but she had given up violence. She just let it happen." Said Marinette, her eyes tearing up. "I'm going to avenge Chloe. I'm going to sabotage Lila's perfume." She continued. "I see. . . How?" He said. "I'm going to put olive oil in her perfume bottle so that when she sprays it on herself, she's going to have irritated and blocked skin. And if she sprays it on her clothes, her clothes will be oil stained." She said and turned back, to look at Adrien. "Um. . ." He was at a loss for words. "I'm glad you care for Chloe but are you sure that's the right thing to do?" He asked. "Yes, yes I am." She said. "What ever you say." Adrien said as he put his hands up. They got up and headed back to their cabin.

A bit longer than usual but this might be the last chapter until after exams! Sorry guys! This was just to satisfy you guys! Your comments always make me smile and I just get so excited each time you guys comment!