Maybe

Marinette had reached home, panting. Tear stains were on her face. She walked into her apartment after unlocking the door. She walked into her room and fell, her back facing her bed. She covered her eyes with her arm and thought about what had happened. Tears began to stream down her face once again.

After sobbing for several minutes she head the door bell ring. "Oh. . . Please Not. . . Now. . ." She sniffed. She went down from her attic to the door and opened it to find a blonde boy with green eyes filled with tears. "Mari. . ." He cried harder. He hugged her and she was too weak to do anything. "Adrien. . ." She cried into his chest. "This is all a facade. You probably don't even actually like me. . . It's your hormones, they're playing with your feelings. I'm just like any other girl. . ." She hiccuped. "No, you're different. I get butterflies in my stomach when I'm around you." He replied. She blushed as she cried some more. "Leave me be. I'm not the one for you. I don't even know if I like you." She mumbled into his shirt. "I don't care. I want you to be with me." He said, with each word he held her tighter. She pushed him away and ran back into her room. She slammed the trap door and pushed her chaise over it. He tried to open the trap door but there was too much mass. Marinette lay down on her bed and stuffed her face into her pillow. Adrien began knocking on the trap door. "Marinette. . . Please, open up!" He pleaded. "No! Go away!" She yelled onto her pillow. He pressed his back against the trap door and pushed himself up. The chaise fell over with a loud thud. Marinette pushed herself up and turned her head towards the source of the noise. She saw Adrien climb into her room. "You took away my first kiss, you're such a pervert!" She yelled. He silently walked over to her and sat on the edge of her bed. "Get away from mph!" He covered her mouth to stop her from screaming. "Marinette. Do you know how much I love you?" He asked. He removed his hand from her mouth. "N-no. . ." She stuttered. "This much." He said as he intertwined his hand with hers. She blushed once more. "I'll ask once more, Marinette. Will you be mine?" He asked. "Uh... I'll think about it..." She mumbled. "Okay." He said.

That night they fell asleep with difficulty.