A Walk Back Home

Marinette and Adrien both walked back home, rather exhausted after the party. The party wasn't even over yet and security had to interfere.

{What happened}

"What's all of this?" Asked the security guard. "A birthday party." Said Marinette as she stepped in front of the crowd, facing the security guard. "You are disturbing other people in this park. It is a public park. If you want to celebrate, I'd advise you go and celebrate somewhere else." He said as if he were mocking them. The group of teens didn't take it very well. "You are disturbing our party in this park. It's a private party. If you want to boss us around, I'd advise you go boss someone else around." Marinette mocked. The group of teenagers erupted into howls. The security guard ended up threatening to call the cops on them if they didn't leave. And so. . . They had to.

"Marinette. What you did for me was amazing!" Exclaimed Adrien. He skipped down the streets as if he were a little child who had just received a lollipop! "You even talked back to the security guard for me!" He said. "Yeah, yeah whatever." She said as she rolled her eyes, not thinking much of it. "But. . ." He trailed off as he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Never do that again. Do you know how dangerous that was? You could have been arrested." He warned. She simply rolled her eyes and they both kept walking.

They finally had reached their destination and Marinette got out her keys. She put them in the lock and moved them around in the lock until the door made a clicking sound. "Our door isn't fixed yet. . ." She mumbled as they entered the apartment room. Marinette and Adrien both went upstairs to change. Once again, Marinette grabbed her clothes and sprinted towards the bathroom door in her room but she was stopped by a certain blonde, who looked down at her and smirked. "I'm going in this time." He said. "No. You're not." She said. "Yea, yes I a-" He was cut off as she ducked under his arms and ran into the bathroom. He turned around as she was shutting the door and he put his foot in between the door and the door frame. He then peeked into the bathroom and said "Please Marinette? It's my birthday~" He chirped. She groaned and moved his foot away with hers and then quickly shut the door and locked it. He turned away from the door and crossed his arms over his chest and pretended to pout. "I'm not talking to you anymore." He said, still pretending to pout. He could tell that she had rolled her eyes even though he couldn't see her. "I don't mind. We need a bit of quite once in a while." She said. He turned around and unfolded his arms when Marinette began opening the door. She came out in her home clothes and simply stuffed her outside clothes into her dresser. She didn't even fold them. Adrien stared in shock as she stuffed her clothes in the dresser. Adrien's eye began twitching. He couldn't handle it! "OCD!" He yelled as he ran over to her dresser and took out her clothes. He folds them neatly and placed them carefully in the dresser once again. Then he took his clothes and changed too.

Marinette and Adrien both descended down the stairs and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, in hopes of finding a tasty snack. Nothing was in the fridge. Adrien and Marinette began to freak out. "No food?!" Yelled Adrien. "Guess not." She said. "How about we go into a café and have something small?" Asked Marinette. "My treat though!" Said Adrien. "But its your birthday. I have to pay." Insisted Marinette. "I have twenty thousand Euros. What do you have in that piggy bank?" Asked Adrien as he pointed towards the piggy bank sitting next to Marinette's TV. Marinette groaned and then gave in. "Fine. . ." She replied. After changing they both headed to Café Originale.

{At Café Originale}

"So what would you like?" Asked the waiter who winked at Marinette. "Oh um. . . I'd like a latte with cheese cake and chocolate chip cookies sprinkled on it, please." She ordered, oblivious to the fact that he winked at her. Adrien boiled up inside from jealousy. 'You can have any girl you want!' Thought Adrien. 'Except Marinette. . .' Snickered the negative side of him. He groaned, internally and ordered too. "A cappuccino with a cheese cake too." He answered, rather annoyed by the waiter. (See what I did there???!!!! XD That was so CHEESY of me to do! Okay gotta stop now. . .)

After they ate up and had small talks they asked for the bill. "Check please!" Asked Adrien and the waiter once again came back. "Adrien. I lied. Let me pay. I dint like it when others pay for me." She said. "Nonsense! I have twenty thousand Euros to spend!" He said. "Nice boyfriend." Said the waiter. "Oh um. . ." "She um. . ."

"We're not dating." They both said in unison as they both went red. "Oh! Really? Well then in that case. . . Can I have your phone number? Pretty please? Pretty girl." He flirted. Adrien slammed down the money and grabbed Marinette by the wrist and pulled her up. He was fumming and he was furious! The waiter ran towards the door and blocked Adrien's path. "C'mon doll face. I don't bite." He flirted again. "Well I do!" Yelled Adrien. "Give me a chance. You aren't dating this dumb model anyways, so why not give me a try?" He asked.

Apparently Marinette and Adrien both had the exact same idea and they both punched him at the same time on both sides of his face. He fell down and they both ran out of the Café.

Marinette and Adrien both walked home and talked about the disrespectful waiter and how Marinette said she doesn't like flirts or playboys. 'That's exactly what I am. . .' Thought Adrien. 'No wonder she didn't like me. . .' He thought to himself. They both stopped at the closed bakery and entered the building as soon as Marinette unlocked the door.

So sorry for the terrible puns you had to see. I'd say my puns stink of camembert!!! XD BYE!!