Forgotten Surprise

Marinette and Adrien got off on another bus stop after about twenty minutes. Marinette got off the bus and Adrien followed her into a mall. She searched in her purse and found a piece of paper, folded. She opened it up and looked at the list.

List:

Gateau (Cake)

des ballons (Balloons)

Boissons non alcoolisées (Soft drinks)

jus (Juice)

biscuit (Cookies)

glace (Ice cream)

"What's all this for?" Asked Adrien. "Oh this?"  Asked Marinette "Yeah." Replied Adrien. "Just a shopping list. . ." She said. "Oh." Adrien replied. "We wont be needing the cake though cause I can just bake one. " She said. "What are the balloons for though?" He asked. "Ooh~ Are you having a party or something?!" He asked, rather excited! "I suppose you can call it that. . ." She replied, too busy looking for the soft drinks.

{After the shopping trip}

"Balloons?" Asked Marinette. "Check!" Said Adrien! "Soft drinks?" "Check!" "Juice?" "Check!" "Cookies?" "Check!" "Ice cream?" "Check!".

"All we need is the cake now." Said Marinette. "Can I help you bake the cake, please?" He practically begged. "No. You'll mess everything up." She replied coldly. "Fine." Replied Adrien, unhappy. Marinette rolled her eyes and they both went home.

{After the cake was finished} (Look at the picture above)

Marinette packed the cake in a box and left, Adrien following close behind. They walked for a while. Adrien was carrying a bag with cookies, balloons and juice and with his other hand, he carried a cooler filled with ice cream tubs and soft drinks! He was still wondering as to where the hell she was taking him. "Marinette, where are we heading to?" He asked. She simply looked at him with her cold eyes and turned her head back around.

They entered the park and then Marinette said "I wish we had someone to share all this food with. . .". Out of no where, a bunch of people jumped up from behind bushes and trees! Nino fell off of a tree bunch and landed on his stomach. Marinette went up to the speakers and attached her phone to the wire connected to the speakers. Music blasted through everyone's ear drums but they didn't mind. They all danced around and Adrien joined in with them, still not knowing what was going on. He left the group of dancing teenagers and walked up to Marinette. She diverted her gaze at him and her face stirred with confusion. "What's all this for any way?" He asked, seemingly curious. "You don't remember?" She asked. Everyone turned to look at him with shock in their eyes. "It's your birthday, you forgetful idiot." She said, half joking and half being serious about calling him an idiot. "What? How? When?" He looked around, frantically. "You've never had a birthday party before, so l figured. . . Why not?" She shrugged. "Thank you, Marinette. . . Really. . ." He said the moment he hugged her. She didn't expect this. Her eyes were wide open and she couldn't muster out any words. 'I won't break her heart... I actually think I like her... No... Love her...' He thought. He began blushing after the thought came into his mind. He let go of her and he was still blushing. "I - I think we should probably go and dance. . ." He said. 'Why am I stuttering?' He asked himself, internally. Cause you like her. . .?' Replied a sarcastic side of him. "Lets go then." She said.

And they went off to dance. . .

Sorry I haven't update in a while! But um... Exams will be coming up soon... So you know the drill... No updates during that time... Sorry guys...