Waking up to see horror...

Adrien woke up in the hospital. On his right there was a chair and in that chair sat Marinette in a hoodie. She was asleep though and he didn't want to wake her up. "What happened...?" He thought to himself.

"Adrien..?" Was the last word her heard before he blacked out. He remembered being carried to a white building with panting and huffing, but then blacking out again.

Even remembering these things, he was still confused. He scratched his head in confusion but then hissed in pain almost immediately. Him hissing in pain woke Marinette up. She groaned a little but looked up and saw Adrien sitting up straight. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Yes, yes I am. But you should know better than to roam the streets at night. Plus, if you were recognized, that could spoil your model image. The press would think you're doing drugs or smoking or drinking or something like that!" She said. "If I weren't there, you would've been dead." He said, as a reply. "Touche, touche..." She surrendered. The nurse then walked in to check on the boy. "Oh! Monsieur Agreste! You are awake! I'll inform your father right away! He doesn't know you're here!" She said and was about to leave the room until Adrien yelled "Wait!". She turned around and asked "Yes?" Curious to see as to what he wanted. "Please don't tell him... I don't want anyone finding out about this." The nurse nodded and didn't say anything to anyone. "But when you come back your father will ask you where you've been and what you did and how you got several scars on your face." Said Marinette. "I'll be fine." He said, rather annoyed. "What's wrong?" Asked Marinette, noticing the change in his mood. "Nothing." He replied, coldly. "I know something is wrong." Said Marinette. "Okay fine... I just don't like to talk about my father..." He replies. "Why?" Was all she could ask. "What do you mean "why?"?! He always uses me and controls me. I can't do anything! Before I came to this public school, I was home school and isolated. I couldn't talk to anyone below that "Class" my father always talks about. But I didn't let him control me completely. If everything was his choice, I wouldn't even be able to talk to you." He says. "Oh." Was all Marinette could say. She didn't know what else to say. She wasn't really good at making people feel better but she had always been a good listener. "I needed to let that get out of my system." He breathes out. "I understand." She quickly replies.

After a while of silence, the nurse walks into the room and sees that Adrien is doing alright, she dismisses them.

3:23 am

"Where do we go? What do we do?" Asks Adrien. "Well, I'm no doctor but... Even as a baker's daughter I know better than to roam around town after a glass bottle shatters on my face. I'd say you better head home." She states. He nods and then heads home.

As for Marinette...? She just wants to walk around and think. But this time... She'll make sure that she isn't seen.

{Adrien}

Adrien enters his house, quietly, not making a sound. He then heads up the stairs and sprints into his room. He then walks into his dark room and closes the door so silently that even breathing could be heard, miles away. He then turns around to go to his bed but his eyes widen in horror after he hears four words that make create a question.

"Where have you been?"

Hahahah! Another cliff hanger! I love this so much! Amazing! Welp... Ima go to sleep now... It's 12:05 where I live. And no, not pm but am! I "should know better than to roam around on Wattpad but several hours". Haha! See what I did there?

Anyway. I probably wont be able to update for the rest of the week cause my schedule is packed! First off, Monday, I have Piano and on Tuesday, I'm gonna try gymnastics for the first time and the rest of the days I'll probably have a lot of homework. Also, on Thursday I have guitar classes and on Saturday I have Piano AND Guitar classes and then on Sunday I have art classes. So yep... I'm a busy person as you can see... But ill try my best! I might update on Friday or something so WATCH OUT!