Chapter 9

Ema, Fae and Yuusuke walk over to the back of the room, a railing separating them from the rest of the crowd as they stood on a slightly lifted area. It gave them a perfect view of the stage. They watch patiently as Azusa and Tsubaki walk on stage, the crowd cheering in glee as they start the release. Tsubaki spots the trio in the VIP area and sends a salute with a cheeky grin. Fae quirks her lip in amusement while Ema held her hand over her heart, excited. Yuusuke glares at his older brother, begrudgingly enjoying the show.

"Tsuba-bro, you bastard..." Yuusuke mumbles, catching Faes attention. She giggles at him, causing his face to flare up in embarrassment.

After the game is released, the three of them use their VIP tickets to go backstage. They get directed around by a young man in a headset, him ushering them along corridors until they arrive at one with a removable card saying 'Asahina'. Once they enter the room, the man scurries off. Fae and Ema are hit with a heavy body, bare arms wrapping around their shoulders as the male puts all his weight on the two. Fae instantly swipes his hand off, pinching the wrist with her right hand and slamming her left elbow onto the shoulder. A loud yelp reaches their ears, and Fae immediately begins spouting apologies.

"I'm so sorry, Tsubaki!" Fae releases him as if his skin is burning coal. "Don't do that to people." Tsubaki rubs his shoulder, pouting.

"I only wanted a hug." He replies sadly. She creases her eyebrows at him, upset that he wasn't giving a peppy reply.

"I, I am sorry, really. I'll give you another hug if you tell me what for?"

"For entertaining you both today." He coos, seemingly over his injury. Then he grins, raising a brow. "I actually wanted to kiss you, but I'll hold back because Azusa is glaring at me." He laughs, earning a sigh from both Fae and his twin. Tsubaki jumps over to Azusa and plants a kiss on his cheek. "So you won't get jealous."

"Yeah, we get it!" Yuusuke barks. "You're so gay for your brother." They chuckle at him, holding up their bottle of water as Yuusuke slowly gets irritated, cheeks growing red.

"Good job!" Tsubaki toasts.

"Job well done," Azusa smiles.

"Come on, toast with us." Tsubaki said to Fae and Ema, holding up soft drinks.

"But we're not involved," Ema said unsurely.

"You're our little sisters, so you're totally a part of this. Is tea alright with you?" Azusa asks, handing both girls a drink.

"Thank you very much." Fae smiles at him.

"Thank you..." Ema thanks with a red face.

"So, did you have fun?" Azusa asks, raising a brow to all three of them.

"I was super cool, wasn't I?" Tsubaki asks, gripping his bottle like an excited child.

"Yes. We've never been to an event like this, so it was very exciting for us." Fae smiles, taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm glad to hear this." Azusa inclines his head.

"When's the game going to be released?" Ema asks, speaking from behind her drink.

"I think it's going to be released next year," Tsubaki said. "I'll get details from Natsume."

"Natsume?" Ema questions, tilting her head.

"Yeah, Natsume's company's the one that's making the game." Tsubaki's face lights up as he remembers something. "I know! I'll ask Natsume to send you a disc of the game in development."

"Really?" Both girls ask in disbelief.

"Leave it to me." Tsubaki salutes.

"Thanks, Tsubaki." Fae grins, laughing slightly.