Chapter 24

Fae sighs in content as she takes the elevator up to the fifth floor. She stretches her arms above her head with a big smile.

"I'm back." Fae sings happy.

"Welcome back." Tsubaki waves. "You seem like you had fun." He comments as he watches her with half lidded eyes.

"It was fun. We first went to visit Emmy, Yuse and Fuuto. I got pictures too. They were so cute in those uniforms. Then me and Haruhi went to that restaurant you took me too. He ordered this really nice quiche as well." Fae grins as she walks up to Tsubaki.

"How do you know what it tastes like?" Tsubaki asks as he frowns at her.

"I ate some." She adds nonchalantly. Tsubaki stares down at her, holding her shoulder.

"Are you dating him?" He asks coldly.

"N-no Tsubaki." Fae's face turns red as Tsubaki stares hard at her.

"Stuff like that's really painful to me, you know." He turns her so she faces him properly as she blinks at him in bewilderment. "I may have been forceful about it, but I mean what I said then. So I want an answer." Tsubaki puts his hands on her cheeks, tilting her head back. Fae watches him wide eyed as her breath gets caught.

"T-ts-Tsuba..." Her voice gets quieter as he moves closer to her face.

"Don't do things that put her on the spot." A voice broke Tsubaki's concentration as he moved away from Fae. Fae lets put a breath as she sees the black haired twin.

"Azusa. Why are you butting in?" Tsubaki asks angrily.

"I don't mean to butt in. But she's upset, so..." Azusa informs.

"That's none of you business! That's a problem between me and her, right?"

"Tsubaki, listen to me."

"I don't understand you, Azusa! Why do things get like this when it comes to her?! Could it be you like her, too?"

"I'm worried about you, Tsubaki."

"Huh?" Tsubaki stops, his hands unclenching.

"Because when it comes to her, you're very foceful and I have no choice but to stop you. You have to think about her feelings, or things will go badly. . ."

"Shut up." Tsubaki cleches his fists.

"Tsubaki. . ."

"I don't want to hear what you have to say anymore."

"Tsubaki!" Fae speaks up, frowning. "You shouldn't talk to him like this. He's your brother, he's far more important than me."

"Fae, you may not see it, but I love you." Tsubaki admits, grabbing her shoulder. She pulls away, scowling up at him.

"And you love your brother more." She tells him.

"I won't stop at anything to get you." Tsubaki tells her. Fae gulps and hesitantly looks over to Azusa. He looks away, distant.

"Azusa. . ." Fae says cautiously. Said man touches his head and wobbles slightly.

"Tsu. . .ba. . . Ki. . ." Azusa reaches his hand out as his form falls to the ground. Fae and Tusbaki gasp in surprise as he reaches out for his twin, attempting to catch him before he hits the floor.

"Azusa, are you okay?" Fae shouts, running to his body and rolling him on his back. She hears footsteps from above and looks up to see Masaomi. "Masaomi, call up the hospital. Azusa fainted and I need to call an ambulance." Masaomi rushes down the steps. Fae brushes Azusa's bangs back before running to the phone. Masaomi picks up his phone and immediately calls.