Chapter 5

"I can't believe we're at Miwa's private island." Fae smiles, adjusting her top. A hot day in June for summer vacation and they were already at the beach. Fae in gladiators and Ema in sandels, they walked beside the shore. "You're so cute in that bikini. When did you buy it?"

"At the mall with Mahoko. She said pink suits me." Ema looks down at her outfit. Fae nods, looking her over. A pink bikini with white polka dots over it, a bow between the bra padding.

"That girl knows fashion. Does she do RM?"

"Yes, she does. She did the summer concert outfits." Ema smiles, holding her hands over her front.

"Oh, I missed that. If you'd told me, we could have gone. We haven't been to any school productions this year." Fae ponders aloud. "We could go see the Christmas production together."

"I heard we were doing an Alice In The Wonderland, but with a twist." Ema explains.

"Is Mahoko doing costumes?"

"With Lika and Yato." Ema nods, looking off to the towels where the Asahina brothers were sat. Fae furrows her brow, looking over Ema.

"You okay?" Fae asks, placing a hand on Ema's arm. Ema looks to Fae, smiling unsurely.

"Well," Ema drags. Fae raises a brow, a smug look on her cheek. "It's weird."

"How so?"

"We have a family." Ema looks to Fae, who shrugs her shoulders. "Like a really big family. Who has 13 brothers? And they're all successful. It's a bit intimidating."

"You'll get used to it." Fae pats her shoulder before adjusting her top so her shoulders showed, making the pattern symmetrical. "Once you get closer to them, you'll forget all about. Hey, it's like school. The first day and you're all following the rules set by teachers, six months later, they're lucky if they even get homework to mark."

"You... I don't know." Ema shakes her head, shuffling her feet. Fae laughs, hooking arms with Ema.

"Lets just sit under the parasols. If they wanna talk, they can initiate." Fae leads the way, Ema's sandals slapping against her feet. They approach the group. Masaomi was putting sun cream on Wataru, Fuuto and Iori were sitting on the decking in the distances, Subaru and Yuusuke were passing a ball back and forth whilst Louis was playing in the sand. Fae could make out Ukyou in the kitchen, obviously not one for the beach, but three brothers were nowhere to be seen.

"Fae, aren't you going to put on a swimming costume?" A deep voice speaks up, making her jolt as she looks to her right. How did he manage to sneak up on her?

"I'm already wearing one, Kaname." She nods in his direction.

"I hope you look as lovely as your sister." Kaname smiles, looking at Ema.

"Thank you." Ema whispers, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Kaname chuckles before approaching the house.

"He's really out there." Fae furrows her brow. "Is it just me, that before, I don't imagine parts under the clothes. Like it's only an empty space. Then when they take clothes off, you're like 'oh, flesh. I know it was there, but I didn't'. Or is that only me?"

"I think that's just you." Ema sweat drops, giving a strained laugh.

"Really? So could you tell that Kaname had a six pack?" Fae asks. Ema looks at her, a bewildered look on her face.

"We've got drinks!" Tsubaki sings, holding a tray of fresh drinks with ice cubes. Azusa follows behind him.

"Don't worry, Ukyou made them." Azusa reassures. Fae giggles at this as Yuusuke and Subaru race to the decking.