•95•

"Your the size of one of my legs." I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, here come April." I looked up to see April practically running towards us and she stopped out of breath.

"Vi fell of the horse so that gives us some time." She breathed out.

"Time for what? Is she okay?" I was about the head over but April grabbed my arm.

"The strippers I ordered are running a tad late so go help her up and take her to you room to shower, I'll tell you when to bring her over." April flipped her hair over her shoulder, laughing to herself. "This is going to be great."

"You ordered strippers?"

•••••

Y'all this is going to be hard, but there's a reason why I haven't been updating.

Recently I have told my family about my depression, as it was at a very critical point. I wasn't sleeping or eating, I would just stay in my room all day and cry for seemingly no reason.

So out of respect for myself and my health I went on an unexpected hiatus, because everything that I was doing became too much and I dug myself in a hole that I needed help to get out of.

So I've been talking to a therapist and it's amazing to talk to someone with no strings attached.

Although I'm nowhere near better, I am still here. I still love writing with all of my heart but I hope you guys understand that me constantly writing, I mean I wrote 15,000 words a day and it was getting me no where.

So I took a month off for my mental health and in the mean time I have made some changes.

1. Cutting down on my typing, I now write 5,000 words a day
2. Dieting and exercising
3. Surrounding myself with people I love
4. Changing my branding

YES as you may or may not have noticed, I AM NO LONGER COSSISCUTE!!!

it was scary ngl, I've had the user since 2011?? So I've been cossiscute for six years, and it was time for a change.

I am now supernova_ross, it's a nod towards frank Ocean, Oasis and Ross which are people that make my life wholesome.

Also the same day I changed my user, I GOT NOTICED BY R5/ELLINGTON

I mean what a coincidence that the day I changed my user AFTER SIX YEARS OF TWEETING THEM, they notice me when I change my user??!!

So basically to wrap everything up, I will try to finish this story ASAP but please be patient with me, I'm an emotional wreck who doesn't deserve your support but I love u guys sm

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE DEPRESSED, PLEASE DON'T WAIT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE TO GET HELP!

I AM HERE FOR YOU.
I AM HERE FOR ALL OF YOU.

YOU ARE LOVED,
AND WANTED.

LOVE, ALIAH