Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!

Start from the beginning

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Oops, we're late." I inform Naruto after looking down at my watch.

"Oh well..." he replies and flicks more paint on the third's face. "I think that's enough to get us noticed."

I roll my eyes. "I think a blind man would notice this."

"There they are!"

I turned my head and saw a group of ninja coming our way.

Me and Naruto looked at each other with a panicked look before, "RUN!"

We jumped off the mountain and landed on the roofs of the buildings below, I skidded down the side of one and landed in an alleyway. Naruto was still on the roof and being chased by two ninja, I saw another two heading my way and took off running.

The fact that we're used to this says a lot...

I meet up with Naruto as he jumps on the ground and he nods at me, signalling he has a plan. We both jump onto the next roof and land, before jumping onto another and taking off again. Yes. 'We' were still being chased.

We both started giggling and dropped the sheet which looked like the fence. "Ha, we fooled them!" Naruto laughed and high fived.

"That was so great!" I cheered.

"We are the next legendary ninja!

"Yeah!"

"Oh really?"

I screamed.

Naruto screamed.

"Iruka sensei! What're you doing here?!" we both shout.

He grabs our collars before we can take off again. "I should be asking you the same thing." he says before dragging us off to the academy.

Kakashi ain't gonna be to happy after this...oh well, it's not like it would be the first time.

Along the way, Naruto made many snarky remarks which made me laugh and Iruka-sensei angry and after the third attempted escape he tied Naruto up...not wanting to end up like my blonde friend I decided escape could wait for later...

(Shikamaru's POV)

What a drag.

I woke up to find that Iruka-sensei has gone to find Naruto and Lian by the rest of the class being way too loud.

"Hey, pineapple man! You haven't happened to see Lian today, have you?" Nat asked from the seat behind me.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Quit calling me that..."

"But it's a good name for you." the twins said shrugging their shoulders. "Plus, Lian calls you that!"
"Maybe she's with Naruto..." Choji suggested.

"Probably." I agreed and laid my head on the table, preparing to sleep when all that could be heard was...

"Sasuke's mine!"

"Get out of my way!"

"Sasuke!"

"Shut up!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"I love your hair Sasuke!"

"Sasuke, can I sit next to you?"

"Stop annoying him!"

"He doesn't even like you!"

I turn my head, sensing a dark and dangerous aura behind me. And there was Gwen shaking in rage. "Silence!"