Déjà Vu!-Sleeping in Sweetly Sinister Nightmares-A Short Story Completed!-Comment read, listen & See

Okay my teacher did this thing where we had to use three things to make a story..

We needed a question, a character, and a situation and these where mine.

Title: Déjà Vu!

Story: Sleeping in Sweetly Sinister nightmares!

Music/Pic-Are what's to been expected of me!

Comments: Would make me cry with joy!

"How long have I been asleep?"

Detective Julie wondered Dumbfounded as she toke in her surroundings. The sky was shifting getting closer to night and she heard lapses of waves crashing into the moss covered mountain. She touched her head noticing that she had lost a good amount of blood she could feel a bruise forming around the mysterious wound. She inhaled finally feeling awake she rubbed her eyes....

Then struggled to get up as she walked closer to the edge taking in the view of the oceanic underneath her. The cold wind brushing her was a small comfort. She breathed in and tried to think what happened and how she got there. When she felt the edge give way and the gravity suddenly disappear she clutched for something to grasp for to lever her weight.She grew desperate pleading with the cliff and herself and all she could do was. Scream.

"No, No NO!!! Please Someone HELP ME!!!"

But it was to no void for she was mute in her own chaotic situational plead. Suddenly the darkness eclipsed her into oblivion where not even shadows hide. Suffocating from both the fear and her own quicken inhales she panicked. Because she couldn't see the bottom of this pit and the water was nowhere to be heard or even smelled.

She felt blind at the moment. She closed her eyes but only felt the rushing of her ever falling descent. She tried swaying so she could feel for a side but it was like trying to find empty space..it just wasn't there. She had grown terrified within the seconds that felt more like passing minutes going into hours.

Soon the tunnel vision was rapidly altering in front of her eyes as she looked down noticing the abrupt illuminating lights.

Before her she toke in a gulp of air and watched as it got closer and closer almost like she could feel its radiating heat.

She was no longer crestfallenly scared. She exhaled out reaching and touching ground. Looking around the rather plain and white painted room she felt like she had been there before. She pondered as she started searching the room finding nothing of hints and no one was there when she screamed

"Hello, is anyone home?"

No one responded..She felt like the volume of the place was on mute and that there was this creeping stillness like nothing moved..Not even the air, and that she was a intruder. It was like everything was drained of color and life. Taking in the skills she learned from the academy she observed the place little by little she would catch things...And self note them to herself.

She started picking up scents or a.k.a clues. Soon she looked for anything out of order or norm. She saw it, footprints of a dangerous crimson. Curious she naively followed them into another room. She before did not either notice or was unaware was even there.

"Interesting I wonder what this will take me too?"

She whispered to herself. The Detective soon was at a full stop because the footprints led to a darkly ominously door that contrasted strikingly against the white. Because it was a darker than black color almost begging her to turn the golden knob. Soon she noticed it was bleeding out at the bottom and also at the sides. She kept hearing this constant almost like a cat on wood scratching sound.

As she tried turning the golden knob. It was locked and then a pounding started conscientious as she banged at the door trying to get it open. She heard this mewing sound and then sniffling and crying. She composed herself before she went into a breakdown. Trying to remain calm with this sudden occurrence. Then a screeching scream of pain shook her from her thoughts making the silent void fade. She starting hitting the door with all the force she had in her little body.

"I don't know what's going on but I will help you."

She was moreover talking to herself and whoever was on the other side probably getting murdered and cut to bits. Then she heard a creaking noise behind her & it stopped her breathing. She slowly turned around panicking and then felt the sudden rush of pain as something smacked her in the back of the head. As she pounded on the door screaming for it to open. She felt an overbearing sense of..Humanity telling her she's only human and there is some much she can stand for before she goes into a comatose state. She felt herself give way as she listened to her attacker saying..

"Sweet dreams darling."

Then whoever they were laughed and it was all a blackout fade.When she finally come to, she find herself back where she started caught in a dream turned nightmare. The only thing she wanted to know though was what she asked which was...

"How long have I been asleep?"

Before she started getting up and reaching the cliff....

Thanks For reading this>>THE MUST KNOWS>>DID YOU LIKE THIS<THE PICTURE>>AND MUSIC>>WHERE YOU SURPRISED AT THE ENDING?>>TELL ME AND I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO KNOW SO THANKS BYE!!!>>LOVE YOU ALL! Also I guess this is a short story/thriller so yea Bye for now!