Title: Bounded chp.1-comments are the rain that will burn out the fire-

Hey I was thinking of this while I drew this story, I really loved how it come out so here it is and I hope everyone and Bella36 which btw I think everyone should go read Apocalypse ~ Forever Binding and

Gone With the Past they are really great, and now to enjoy but not too much because I don't want you to get sick but my newest story from me here it is like a rose it only lives for as long as its treated well here we go on a journey....

Chapter 1: Earth Bound

It was dead quiet as I was waiting in the forest, The moon was half full and my mother who by the way for all those that are new to my story. Was late like always I don't know why she liked this world better but we always come in winter and spring sometimes if she was really happy it would be in summer. I never thought this world was great in my own personal opinion the place needed better taking care of. The grass wasn't as green here and everything seemed to be in the slow process of dieing the painful death. The trees spoke of the terrors of this world and I was always scared that I would end up like them earthbound and never to leave till someone decided to cut me down and throw me in a great fire.

I would like to introduced myself I am the narrator of this story I am a fairy with wings yet to be at there full growth there enclosed. I have to make myself appear like the filth walking around. Those that hurt all and don't care. There humans of course if you could not figure out what I was going on about. Those selfish beast disgusting there the dead that have yet to die. Even the animals are more civil then they are.

Anyways my name here on this earth is Mirabella I am 15 with stunning features from my mother and missing father. I have white black, gray long wavy hair, My skin is a shocking white, color paler I do have to say then that of the moon but not so of a ghost. Some same I will turn out like my mother a beautiful goddess who most have yet to know isn't as innocent as she appears to be brutal about it she is a idiot temptress who seduces human men for the fun of it and I have to pay for the expensive of her enjoyment.

She does the same thing every time we visit earth. I've perfected my faeries glow so I do not shine like a flash light in the dark . My eyes change from the color I am feeling and right now there a sky blue because I am slowly getting bored waiting for her. She does this every time, you think she would get bored of her own little game but your wrong. Like me sadly. The moon is setting and connecting within the ocean's surface and we have to leave soon or will have to stay here for awhile and that is not a option for me...

"Where is she? We have to leave soon or I won't be able to attend that ball!"

You see there is this ball that all young fairies of my age have to go to so that they will learn of there fates in my world. We also for the first time get to see old friends like boys who I have not seen since I was small and I still had yet to learn the many secrets of being a fairy. I need to know them or I will be left be hide, My mother is one of the Queens but she does not take her job as a royal very serious or else why would I be setting here waiting on a rock in my new gown made mind you from the greatest silk worms and my hair styled and curled like a Greek goddess.. . ..

"What a waste this was, I am losing time away from mine own world because of her once again!"

I stomp my foot down and remember that I have to stay in control or I will glow to bright and my wings that have to be kept in there own special cocoon will ripe through my skin and that could damage them and hurt me and I don't want that. Because it would cause me, not being able to fly and many other things.... So I wait starting to pick the thread from my long over trailing gown daydreaming of my first dance with a real man but instead I am here... I listening to this rock who is boring me to tears..

I setting on a rock that tells me grand stories of how the earth began and how it has come to be. I think to myself that this earth is set with a sad fate that awaits beyond its years. I listen to it talk of its own great journey of wisdom. I listen but my heart isn't in it. To tell the rock the true I really don't care about how many years this rock has been in the same spot. That's when I feel the ground start to shake, and then the wind blows and I feel something ominous and something that is about to change my life forever is coming my way... I

I don't look up for fear the tree's here are entangled within each others branch's and so they make shadows and things that aren't really there. If it weren't for the fact that all the tree's are screaming that She is coming my mother than I would have been prepared for what happens next....

This is the preview I guess OF this new story I just created and if you liked it commented and tell me if I should start writing more of it and also this is the first time I have done this but does anyone want to be in this story leave me a message or private message telling me how you want your character to be or if you just want your name in the story then I will add I hope everyone has the greatest of days and all that can't wait to see you sooner than never....