Chapter 6- Captured.

Start from the beginning

The guards who were happily laughing with each other but instantly grew silent at the sight of the fairies--

"Three, two--!!"

--who didn't hesitste to strike, as they all charged at once.

"One!!"

Storm jumped on the back of the guard beside him while quickly freezing his mouth and punching him in the face with a fist coated with ice while Elise transformed her arm into a club and smashed it in one of the man's face making him loose his conscious instantly without the poor guy even getting a chance to scream. Nova electrocuted two guards while covering their mouths. Simon activated meteor and knocked out two of the guards so fast, nobody even saw him, and Nashi covered two of the guards mouths while proceeding in knocking them both out of consciousness by kicking them in the back of the head, as after the pink head's last attack, no opponent was left around the fairies.

"Wow" Nova snorted while looking around. "That went better than I expected." She said with a smile and both of her hands on her hips. "Great job guys! Now quick, come on each of you take a guard." She said while dragging one of the guards away as the rest of her friends quickly followed suit with her in stripping one of the guards off their uniform so that they can put it on themselves to sneak inside the guild without worry, which was all part of Nova's plan that she discussed with them a few minutes ago

"Well I look nice." Jokingly said a grinning Elise who ushered at the sleeves of the hideous blue uniform they all wore on top of their clothes, the sleeves that looked to be at least an arm longer that the petite girl's own as all of her friends around her laughed at her attire. "I don't look suspicious at all."

"Oh come here you." Said Nova along with a laugh while shaking her head at the girl as she folded up her sleeves as Elise continued to dramatically pose with her long sleeves while Storm and Nashi laughed, with Simon chuckling at her in the background.

As they all finished dressing up, they gathered up all of the unconscious guards in one place and started walking their way inside the guild, though before they got inside any further Nashi stopped them while curiously remarking-

"Wait, what if they woke up?" She asked while worryingly gazing at the small mountain of unconscious men behind her as Storm to her left grinned while folding his sleeves.

"I'll take care of that." He proudly announced along with the same grin.

"Ice make: Fishnet!!" Storm yelled while releasing an icy wind from his hands that took the shape of a fishnet, that was able to instantly freeze all of the guards in one place as an impressed Nashi gave him a thumbs up.

"Nice."

"Thank you." Told her the boy along with the same grin as Nashi couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Come on let's go." Said the pink haired girl while walking in front of the others towards the dark guild's entrance, everyone following suit with her action.

As they all walked their way inside, they founded a slide of stairs that lead them down under the ground, as the further they travelled their way down the set of bumpy stairs, the more the atmosphere around them was starting to turn eerie, though the fairies kept walking down the stairs looking unbothered by the air surrounding them. And after they finally had reached the end of those stairs, they found themselves standing in front of a wide room with an equally as wide bar standing at the end of it, with a few rock like tables and chairs along with the members of the guild scattered around here and there in it. The fairies tried looking as cool as possible at their new surroundings, as Nova gulped at the sight of many men eyeing them from head to toe.