16 - Gone on a date.

Start from the beginning

Ok. Basic white Tumblr trash outfit goals!

I nod before grabbing the phone and walking out.

"Gee. I assumed you were just contemplating how to get out the window without breaking anything." Parker states upon seeing me, now in khaki joggers, a university sweater, and Jordans. He takes my hand and pulls me out. He even opened the door to the car and the hotel for me.

He drives, to where? I don't know. I grab my phone and hook it up to the aux cord.

I put on Fabulous from High School Musical 2, to resurface the memory of our 'first kiss'.

He smiles and rests a hand on my thigh. It sends me inwardly freaking out. I don't know what a relationship even is! What do I do? I didn't plan for this to happen all of a sudden! What do I do?!

"Stop freaking out." He says, lightly squeezing my thigh for a second. "Just let this happen. Let us happen."

I relax in my seat put one of my hands over his, and play with his pointer finger. I look out the window into nothing. Next, I put on Wet Cigarette by Mars Argo.

Let's just see where the night takes us.

.

.

"YOUR AN IDIOT PARKER WEST!"

"JUST DO IT! YOU'RE IN A NIKE WINDBREAKER AND THEIR MOTTO IS JUST DO IT! NOW KILL IT!" He screams back from where he stands on the counter of the restaurant. People are recording, but I really couldn't give a fuck.

"UM excuse me! You're the man here!"

"Yes, but this place has a large kitchen, and women belong in kitchens and working and stuff so kill the damn spider!"

Well, we were eating, this was the best day of my life, but then suddenly a spider dropped onto our table. See, me and Parker both have a huge fright of spiders. So naturally, he jumped onto the counter, knocking over a napkin thing, and I onto the backrest of the booth we were in. Now, with people telling us to shut up or calm down, or petty threats, we were arguing on who kills it.

People are so dramatic, is it really an issue that we're yelling?! It's freaking 11 at night! Go to bed old hags!

"That was so sexist I have half the mind to slit your throat!"

"And what you said about me being the man here isn't?!"

I freeze.

"Okay, I see your point, but as the person who demanded I go on this date in the first place, kill it, or I don't go on any more dates, and you don't get kisses."

He flies towards the table and quickly kills the spider. He grabs a napkin, saying "ew ew ew ew ew ew" on the way to the trash with the dead spider n-

a scream resonates from Parker, where baby spiders start to crawl over his arm, going all over him. I scream as well.

"NOT THE SEXY BODY I ADORE!" I scream, grabbing the booze hose and spraying the spiders off of him.

At least to say, the restaurant is now trashed.

"THAT'S IT! OUT OF MY RESTAURANT NOW!"

Me and Parker make a run for it, and we scramble into his car. There were no cameras inside or out, so we should be in the clear. The manager with a cell phone in hand screams at us as we take off.

When we get back to the apartment, Parker instantly goes for the bathroom, ignoring Hendrik and his boyfriend who stare at us with confusion.

"Just.. Don't ask."