~ We need some break ~

Two Years Later:

Alice P.o.V.

For last two years Loki and me joined Avengers. We helped them in every possible way. We both found out that if we join our abilities we can re-build whole town in just few minutes. It is exactly the same than before we ruined all of that. We can also bring people to life. This is helping us a lot. This method helped us to save millions of people. Nobody ever lost their family members due to our actions. We become "safer" now. 

For last couple of days I don't feel so well I told about this only to Bruce. He asked me to go with him and do some tests what this could possibly be. We found out that I am pregnant. I am so afraid of telling this to Loki. I know he loves me but I we never spoke about having children. He never said that he wants one and I never asked. I decided to speak with him about that. 

I found him in our room reading a book. I lay down next to him and gently put my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead. I was so nervous about asking him that question. 

- What is going on baby? - he asked gently. 

I smiled. I knew he noticed. 

- Can I ask you a question?

- You just did. - he laughed. I also laughed. - Of course Alice you can. 

- What do you think about having a baby? - I asked and stopped breathing waiting for his response.

- I would love to have a little princess just like you and little prince just like me. - he said and kissed me in the lips. - Why are you asking this question now Alice? 

- You see. We are expecting that little princess or prince. - I said and looked at him.

He open his eyes wide and looked at me confused. I started to stress because he didn't moved a little or said nothing. He doesn't love that baby as I do. Then he unexpectedly jumped off the bed and took me on his hands. He carried me all the way to living room where all Avengers were watching a film. I could even see my father sitting there. 

- Loki what are you doing? Put Alice down. - said Tony calmly.

- I will never do that. Especially now. - he said so happily.

- What do you mean by saying "especially now" ? - Asked Natasha. 

- Guys...  I am going to be a father. - said Loki.

Few things started at the same time Natasha, Wanda and Miranda started to scream from happiness. Tony choked on the whisky he just drunk. My dad smashed his glass in the hand. Steve, Bucky, Sam and Pietro asked at the same time "What?!". Clint choke on a cake he just ate same as Thor. Bruce just smiled. I looked at them with smile. 

- Loki? - I asked him quietly.

- Yes darling? - he asked me with huge smile on his handsome face. 

- Can you put me down? I'm heavy. - I said quietly again.

- You're not heavy and I will not put you down. 

- Laufeyson!!!!! - shouted my dad. He seems to be pissed. 

- Yes father? - he asked still smiling. 

- If you leave my daughter without a help I swear for my life I will kill you. I don't care that you're a god. I don't care that you know magic. I will kill you straight after I found that out. 

- Don't worry father. I will always help her. No matter how badly she will not need me. 

- Lucky you. 

- But I have  favor. 

- Sure.

- We need some break. We will come back but now when Alice is pregnant I will want to spend some time with her.

- I can let Alice stay home. But I need you with Avengers. 

- Who then will take care of Alice?

- Coulson and his team.

- Fine then.