~ Mum? Dad? Visit us soon. ~

Loki P.o.V.

I was hugging her. I heard someone coughing behind my back. I slowly moved away from Alice. Then everyone grabbed her and started hugging her. Everyone seemed to be happy that they see Alice "alive". Hel was keep smiling at us. Then room entered huge snake and a wolf. I smiled at them. When Avengers noticed them they prepared their weapons. Alice stood in front of them and covered them with her body. I smiled wider when she did it. Oh my God I loved her so much. When Avengers understood that my children will not hurt them they started conversation with Hel.

- Hel I want Alice back. I want to bring her back home to her dad as I promised. 

- Sorry father but I can't do this. - she smiled sadly. 

- There has to be exception.

- There is. - said Hel happily.

- Tell me what I have to do. - I said it while looking at Alice who was trying escape Fenrir. 

- Well you have to give me a soul that took away someone life. But this has to be done purposely. I also need some of your blood as the person who loved and she loved you. As well as a little bit of blood from a person who loves her more like siblings does. Then I will be able to return mum to you and all of you will be able to leave this place. - said Hel sadly.

- Don't be sad I'm sure she loves all of you equally and I'm also sure she will want to come here every other day. 

- I know. - Hel smiled. 

Few hours later...

Alice P.o.V.

I was hugging Hel to my chest. Maybe I haven't spend here a lot of time but I started to love all from all of my heart of them and I will miss them so much. Hel was crying in my shoulder. I could feel that my cloths are getting wet. 

- Mum? Dad? 

Me and Loki turned around and looked at still crying children.

- Yes Hel? - I answered her gently.

- Visit us soon. 

- We will. - I smiled at her.

- You can visit us wherever you want apart of time when we are going to try for new sister or brother for all of you. - smiled Loki and we left. 

We went trough whole Asgard. I was welcomed really warm by Odyn and Frigga. Thor smashed few of my bones and I'm sure that I can't walk as normal now. Me and Loki kept smiling all the time. I missed on person who wasn't here. 

- Loki?

- Yes darling?

- I want to come back home. I want to come back to tower. To dad. 

- Sure. Let me take care of this darling.

I walked away to speak to Thor. He told me everything that has happened since I died until they came to castle to get me back. When I heard part of Loki I felt guilty. I has to speak to him and my dad. I knew all of them were trying their best to make me happy. But are they? 

- Alice? - I heard Loki's voice next to my ear.

- Mhm? - I answered to him.

- We're going to home.

- I have to speak to you and dad. 

- Sure. But first we will come back and make a party to celebrate that you're back. 

- We will. - I smiled to him.

After a while all of us stood on Avengers tower roof and start making our way down to living room. Loki was going first then Tony, Clint, Thor, Pietro, Steve, Bucky  Sam, Bruce, Natasha, Wanda and at the very end me. I heard my dad shouting at Loki. I passed everyone and stood right in front of my dad. 

- Dad what are you doing? - I didn't knew why is he trying to kill Loki. 

- Alice!! - he turned around to face me and left Loki alone. - Baby you came back. I got so angry that all of you left then your body disappeared. I didn't knew what is going on. Then all of them entered the room but I haven't seen you. I'm so sorry darling.

- You shouldn't apologize me but Loki. 

- I'm really sorry Loki. I should've listen to you first.

- It's fine.

- Dad we need to talk. 

- Let sit down.

All of us took a sit around my dad. I sat on Loki's knees and smiled to him. He kissed my forehead and faced my dad who seemed to be pissed about our relationship. 

- So what did you wanted to speak about? - asked my dad angrily.

- Me and Loki got married back in Asgard. Nobody knew about it apart of us two and a man who gave us a marriage. 

- I understand. - he said it calmly. - Are you and Loki planning to marry my daughter here on Midgard?

- Yes I do. - answered Loki. - I know we didn't started our relationship in any of the best possible ways but I love your daughter so much. I can't imagine my life without her. She is my everything. 

- I know. - said my dad and smiled. - I've been watching you when Alice was... When Alice was dead. You were crying so much when you lost here. All the time you were near her. When you found a way of bringing her back you didn't hesitate and went for her. Even when you didn't had to. I will be so much happy if you become hers husband on Midgard. 

- I will be happy too. Thank you Fury for everything you did for us. 

- I didn't do anything. I just expected one of two ways happen towards you.

- What are they?

- Dead or change. In both situations I expected report. 

Everyone started to laugh. We were a family. Big and a bit crazy but still family. I am truly and madly in love with Alice and happy with Avengers and my family.