~ She will get better soon~

Nobody P.o.V.

They took a girl to a room where they have already prepared machine to wipe her all memories away. They wanted to make her perfect super winter soldier. She knew how to fight, she was really intelligent and now she had super abilities. She was better than the first winter soldier. And every other after him. Better than twins. Better than Captain America himself. They made her sit in the machine and turned it on. Just a little bit more. 

Alice P.o.V

I was screaming. Tears were all over my face. I just wanted everything of that to finish already. Be in Loki's safe arms, eat grapes and watch TV. I was loosing everything I ever cared about until now. My memory was blank as new page in a diary that waits for its owner to fill it with description of the day the owner went through. I already know what she could possibility write.

Dear diary.

I'm nobody. I don't know who I am, who I was, where I am, where is my family and what am I doing here. I just know that my memory is blank as much as dessert. My memories are trying to break through the glass they are behind which is causing me some very little pain. But something is holding them back. Holding so strongly so they can't get through. Can please anyone save me before myself? Before I hurt anyone I love and care about? The problem is that I don't even know who are the loving one looks like and who they are. I know nothing. 

- Hello Nightmare. - a tall, slim man spoke to me. His face was decorated with wide smile. 

- Who are you? - I asked unsure. 

- My name is Zemo. We have to join our forces to get rid of Avengers and whole SHIELD.

- What are you talking about?

- Don't you remember? - his voice sounded worrying but I knew that he's just pretending. I don't why but I have a feeling that I can't trust this man. 

- No. Last thing I can remember is... - I concentrated more but nothing came to my mind. - ... Anyway, what do you want?

- Avengers killed your family. I found you half dead all in the blood. I brought you here and did everything that I possibly could to bring you back. You should've been thankful to me. 

- Thank you. I owe you. 

Something fall over the wall and pushed me on another one behind me. I was too shocked to even react on what have happen. A group of people entered the building. They were looking similar but I don't know where I've already seen them. Somehow I know that I can trust them. 

- It's Avengers help me! MOVE!! - shouted Zemo. 

I knew what to do. 

I have to kill them all. 

For my family. 

For all my memories that I lost thanks to them. 

Loki's P.o.V

I looked into her eyes. They looked blank. She looked at us and I saw fury, endless anger. 

- Damn it. - said Bucky. - They already did it. They washed her brain away. 

- I will take care of that. - I said it gently and slowly walked up to Alice. 

I've putted my hands on her head and started to unblocking her all memories. I managed to do that. Zemo shouted that I shouldn't do that. But I wanted to have my Alice back. And I will. She opened her eyes wider. She remembered Steve, Natasha and Clint. Then slowly she was getting all her memories back. She looked into my eyes. I've seen so many feelings. But then her eyes closed and she fall down into my arms. She fainted. I took her on my hands just like man is taking his bride and took her out of there. Avengers can deal with everything else on their own. 

I love you Alice and I always will. 

You are safe.

And you always will be when I am near you.