~ The End ~

Another 3 Years Later (Sorry for skipping time this and last chapter) :

Loki's P.o.V.

We were just on the mission. Hydra aren't sleeping no matter how many times we destroyed whole organisation it is keep coming back. Alice looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to her and I saw that one of the Hydra agents shot her in her stomach. She was brave that she kept holding shield now so we could plant C4 and TNT under whole complex. To make sure that after we leave nothing and nobody survive so this time it will take them longer to re-build. 

When we came back to the Tower I went with Alice to hospital wing to make sure they will take care of her stomach. But let me explain what have changed in two years. And you need to know that there changed a lot. 

Fury decided to go retire and take care of his private life. Find some hobby, do something different that he used to do. Now he opened his own holiday complex. He is damned good at this. He became most famous place to go on holiday in entire Midgard. Now you have to book a room in advance to make sure that you actually are the hotel guest. Who is SHIELD principal now? Coulson. Fury said that he will be ideal for this job because he never let Fury down. 

Stark and Miranda got married 2 years ago. They have one child already and another one on the way. He is so proud of his family. He put another security barriers on whole tower to make sure that they are super safe now. Pepper freed herself and wanted to ruin their life by killing Miranda. So Stark would never get back the same as he is now. Alice shot her down before she killed Miranda who was pregnant at that time. Both of them are thankful to Alice for doing that. But I also knew that Alice sent Pepper to Hel. So our daughter can have some fun. 

Fitz and Simmons got married as well. Guess with who? Of course that with each other now it's not Fitz and Simmons but Miss and Mr Fitz. They are expecting a baby. Fitz is highest scientist in SHIELD. "Simmons" is helping him until she can then she will leave and come back when the baby grow up.

Ward and Sky decided to do as much as they can in SHIELD before Sky leave on maternity. Ward proposed to her and she accepted him. They are weird couple. But best of luck to them. Coulson decided to Ward become his secret agent. Which means that simply he goes on the missions alone with Sky or May but only four of them knows. 

Natasha and Bruce decided to be with each other. They adopted 2 children a girl and a boy. They are amazing parents. Natasha is full of love and patience. She teaches their kids something new everyday. Bruce decided to become Stark Industry scientists and be in place with Natasha and kids. 

Steve and Bucky found love of their lives in two English twins. They are all happy. Bucky was at the beginning a bit worried about being in relationship with someone. But then Alice and myself convinced him that he can't be afraid to love for the rest of his life because of everything HYDRA did to him. I helped him and reset his brain to normal with little Odyn help. Now he is totally normal. Nobody can activate him anymore. Steve on the other hand become happier and concentrated on him and his life for once. Which doesn't mean that he doesn't care about whole team anymore. He does but not as much as he used to. Everybody catches a breath because of it. 

Wanda become dating Rhodey. Soon after they got married and now they are saving the world together. They are not planning to have any children just now. Maybe in a few years. They are living in this tower but because everybody now has their own families Stark decided to spread us on different floors and make one general one at the very bottom so everyone can access it anytime they want. 

Pietro decided to marry British girl. She is a gold heart person. Pietro is helping her with her voluntary activities wherever he has spare time. And believe me he has lot of time. They are also not planning to have any children just yet. 

My brother as a final married Jane. Who expected this? Everyone. They have a son and 2 daughters. Thor became a King of Asgard and all nine world something over a year ago. Am I jealous? Nope. I have my own family. I don't have to be a king to happy. As long as I have them I am happy. 

What about me? So as you know I got married 5 years ago. After two Alice got pregnant. 2 years ago we welcomed Ethan and Claudia on this world. Ethan looks just like me but he has hers eyes. Claudia on the other hand looks like her and she has mine eyes. A year ago we welcomed another twins. James and Carolina. They are both a mixture of us. Odyn deiced to forgive me everything I have done in previous years. I also apologized all Asgard people for everything I did to them and to everyone else. I did the same in Midgard. They all deiced to forgive me just like Odyn did. Frigga was really happy about my change and my feelings expressing. Unfortunately before we managed to make second twins frost giants killed Odyn and Frigga. I was crying a lot on their funeral. Me and Alice discretely so nobody find out went to Jutheim and killed the rest of frost giants. Am I touched by dad. I am not. Even when nobody apart of us 2 knew about our journey to Jutheim Fenrir, Hel and Jormund joined us. And together as a family took care of this useless creatures. Hel and others were really happy about having new siblings and straight from the moment they've seen them for the first time they fall in love with their brothers and sisters. 

We all found our Happy End. I am so happy that there in that HYDRA base I let Alice change me. If this never happened I would never have such a wonderful family. I would never found what true happiness is. 

Alice guided me trough the darkness. Darkness of my life and soul as little light scarring away all demons that I've ever faced. My little light of life. 

The End.