~ Get her back. NOW!! ~

Nobody's P.O.V.

Hydra agents were waiting on their positions. They had to just wait until the leader gets command to move in and get a girl and a God to their main base where right people can undertake right steps. When they finally gave them a sign to enter the building and do their task all of them as they stood stormed in without hesitation. It was already too late to move out. Now just successful accomplishment could save their lives. At least some of their lives. 

Alice P.O.V.

I was sitting by Loki's cage filling the paperwork for one of the SHIELD agents. I was supposed to this aged ago but I've been too busy. In this case it was Ward. I liked him, he was one of my private guards. Now he was on the mission so his job was taken over by Avengers. Door blew up.  Explosion damage pushed me and little pieces of metal and rocks into the wall opposite the room. I hit on the wall and wasn't able to move. I heard just shouting and commands but in this moment I really hoped that it was SHIELD. Darkness gently took me over. I couldn't fight it anymore. 

Loki's P.O.V.

Alice didn't move. I don't know if she's fine or not. One of the soldiers came to me and started to do something to probably get me out of here. I will show them my true power. Nobody can treat me like that. I wanted to take Alice to Avengers and fight them over just like I used to do deal with my problems. Good old times. 

- The cell will be opened in a minute sir. - said one of them. Honestly? I didn't knew who are they and what do they want from me and Alice but the only thing that I know is that they have to die. 

- Good. Take him then to the truck I go to get that little girl. - he laughed. I will kill him if he lays his dirty hands on my Alice!! I will kill him if he touch her body in the way that I will dislike. I see his slow, full of agony and begging for life death. Yeah, for sure I will be creative as always but with him little bit more. 

They took me out of the cell and put special cuffs on my hands. I could feel that they meant to cut me off from my abilities. But they didn't, not fully. I couldn't see where Alice is so I will wait until they will get us together again. Then I will do anything to get us out from them. I sat in the truck and looked at the guard in front of me. He was terrified of me and my power. Good. This is something that I love to see. Fear. But only exception is her. I want to see happiness and safety in her eyes when she look at me. Maybe one day she will look at me with a love?

I don't know how long I've been in this truck but when we got off I saw 3 other trucks and so many people walking around. I looked for Alice but in this mess I couldn't find her. I saw her for little short moment when she was carried out by one of the doors. I've been taken by another. So many corridors even Stark didn't made them as many. 

- Welcome in my base. - I was welcomed by harsh men voice. - I want you to know that this is the last place you've visited in your I'm sure long life. 

- Why are you so sure? - I answered him with my arrogant tone. 

- Because I will get information I need out of your friend. And you will watch it. I forgot to mention I'm not going to be gentle to her. So it's better for her to tell everything straight away. Unless she loves pain. I am not strickt about it.

- You're not being fair. - I said it angrily. 

- World isn't fair you see. Bring her in!! - he shouted. I was tied to the chair opposite the place where he wanted to torture Alice. 

Two big man brought her into the room in which we were currently and throw her like a piece of trash on the floor and left. Her breath was heavy. I think she knows what is going to happen to her now. The man who spoke to me took her up and tied her to the chair opposite me. I could see her fear and determination. I know that she doesn't trust me but I will do my best so at least I can take us out of here safely. 

- We will start with easy questions first. - he said quietly. - What is your real name kid?

- Why do you think I will tell you? - her tone of voice and answer shocked me. - You're nothing. A piece of trash hiding under the ground to plan your attack that will fail anyway. 

He hit her in her face. She laughed. This woman was surprising me with every moment I've spend with her. But I can't let her die. She is my little light guiding me trough the darkness of my life and lies. She is the only one who cares about me. Who want to save me. And I want to help her to change me. I will do everything I can to get her out of here. 

- Again. What is your name? - he asked and pulled her hair down.

- Alice. Alice Fury. 

- Well done. You have answer my first question. 

He asked her so many questions about SHIELD and Avengers but she did not answer to any of them. He was hitting her and cutting her skin in some places. Then when he got really pissed he took some kind of powder and spread it over her eyes. I heard her scream of pain. I couldn't do anything to calm her down. He watched her suffer with satisfaction in her eyes. After she stopped screaming he left with huge smile on his (in the future dead) face. I smashed cuffs with my magic and quickly got to Alice.

- Hey Alice it's me Loki are you okay?

- No. - she said weakly. - I can't see anything and everything hurts me. 

- I will take you to Avengers Tower now. They will take care of you soon. 

- Why now? 

- Sorry I couldn't earlier I was gathering whole magic to be able to smash the cuffs they've putted on me. 

- I'm cold. 

I gently took off my cape and covered her with it. Took her on my hands. She was very light. I took us to Avengers Tower living room. When we got there I saw something really weird. 

- Get her back. Now!!! - shouted her dad. 

- There will be no need to send any of your people. I'm already here with your daughter. - I said it loud enough so he could hear me very well. 

He turned around and tun to me. He looked at his daughter with love and care. But when he noticed her condition he got pissed. 

- Who did this to her? You? - he asked furiously. 

- No. I've been tied with weak prototype of magic cuffs. I smashed them and took her here. 

- Who was that then?

- Some old, fat dick working for Hydra form where we exactly ran of. 

- Thank you. You can ask me one thing. Think about it well there will be no second chance. 

- I want to be able to move around the tower freely. Not be closed in that disgusting cage ever again. I also would like to continue my sessions with your daughter as soon as she get better.

- Why now? - asked Stark.

- Because there in Hydra I decided and promised myself that I will do everything that I can to change myself. That I will not let anger to control me and my life anymore. 

- Well done. You've passed to second stage. - Alice said that weakly and faint. 

- What did she say? - ask her dad.

- That I've passed to second stage. 

- You won't be tight with any cuffs and any other similar equipment anymore. But I don't want you to take advantage of that and start to make your plans of taking Midgard over again. Now we will take her to hospital wing. 

- I won't use it. As I said earlier I want to change. And this will happen soon. 

I've seen them taking her to hospital wing. Stark took me to "my" room. I found out that her room is just opposite mine. So I can easily visit her wherever I want. But now I have to make sure she gets better. My little sweet angel.