~ Don't be so careful Loki ~

Alice P.o.V.

I was in my room. If I could see then I could do something creative do some drawing, reading, exploring. My dad's team completely fall in love with this place. I would love too but I can't see and there is huge possibility that I won't for another few years. I'm scared of this darkness. I'm depending on the people around me. Mainly on Loki. Someone entered my room. I started to shake in fear. I don't who is that person, I don't recognize the steps or the smell. I'm scared because Loki isn't here. He left to refresh himself in his room. I know that I may call him but it may too late for him to come in. 

- Hello my darling, I'm Frigga. Loki's mother. Sorry that I possibly let the fear to fill your good and pure heart but you're really beautiful. Just like angel. 

- Hello my Quinn. It is my pleasure to meet you. Sorry that I will not stand up but I am afraid that I will bump into something or yourself. 

- There is no worry of that keep sitting I do not mind it. It is even better. I also ask you to not be so formal. Just call me Frigga or mother.

- Mother? 

- Yes. You see my son is completely crazy about your person. I had huge problem to convince him for us to go for a walk alone without him. 

- I'm really sorry but I have to reject that idea. 

- Why is that darling? - in her voice I could feel endless sadness. 

- I'm blind. That's why Loki is overprotective towards me. He doesn't even allow me to go toilets myself before he makes sure that I will be safe. 

- Oh... I see. I will take good care of you. Don't you see since you were born?

- No Mother. I was blinded while ago in organization called Hydra. I just had to make sure that Loki will be fine. That somehow he will run away and safe himself with magic and with your help. 

- Thank you very much for everything you've done to him. As a reward for changing my son to be more human I will bring you seeing back. 

- How? Even Loki has a problems with it. He said that he is afraid of using strong magic on me just not to injure me further. 

I felt her hand on my eyes and huge pain going through my head. I don't know if I was screaming just inside of my head or also loud. But I didn't care. The pain was too big to be able to handle it in silence. In every moment the pain was raising more and more. I think I faint. I could only feel someones hand wrapping around my waist. Did Loki came in? Will I see after I open my eyes?

Loki's P.o.V.

I was with my father he explained to me why he took me. He said that he was really sorry for not telling me truth since beginning but at first I really was meant to be war trophy. But then he started to love me as much as a father loves his child. He could no longer think about me as about his trophy. He started to think about me as about son. I am glad to hear that I am not war trophy. I felt also embarrassed that I did not gave him a chance to explain all of that to me. I felt embarrassed that I undertook destructive way to find the truth out.

We sat on the golden chairs and look at whole kingdom. I finally was happy. I had everything that anyone could possibly need. Home. Family. Safety. The person I love and she loves me. My thoughts was disrupted by scream. I recognized Alice. Me and Odyn rushed to her apartments to see what is going on. When I got there I've seen mother keeping her hand on her eyes and Alice screaming in pain. She was still standing. She was amazing and strong. When Frigga pulled her hand gently off Alice started to falling down. I grabbed her in her waist and placed her on the bed. 

She woke up 3 hours later. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to her. Her words surprised me that much that I wasn't even able to say a word. And I have to tell secretly that I am the one of not so many very well educated people in whole universe. 

- Oh my lord. I forgot how handsome you are Loki. - she smiled when she said that. 

- Do you see me? 

- Of course Loki I do. Why not?

- She caused you so much pain to bring your seeing back. I have to apologize her. 

- Don't be so careful Loki. She's your mother and to thank me for your change and love she decided to bring my seeing back. 

- I love you Alice and I always will. 

- I love you too Loki. 

Her soft lips touched mine in shy kiss. I made it more romantic. She was so sweet. So amazing. So mine. Our kiss was disrupted by door shut. When I looked back I saw my mother looking at us with her tears streaming down her face. Me and Alice got up and closed her in tight hug. I could never imagine that all of my action will end up in so positive way as this.