~ Are you threatening me? ~

Alice P.o.V.

I don't know how long I've been here for. In places like this it is hard to track a time because there is no window which could tell me if there is a day or night. I may turn the lights off if I want to fall asleep but I can't see normal daylight.  Maybe I've been here days, maybe weeks. Who knows? I just now that I know every single piece of this cage already. 

Loki lied. 

Nobody came here to rescue me. Nobody is visiting me apart of guy called Pierce. I've been left alone. As always. There is nobody around to tell me ridiculous "hey head up it will got better soon". For my entire life everyone promised me that they will stay with me and make me happy but as soon as they face some problems they all are leaving me. Nobody can keep their promises. Which is sad. I hate myself. Again him but something changed. He didn't bring a syringe with "food". 

- Good morning Alice. - he said it calmly.

- Good morning Pierce. Tell me why are you here if you haven't bring me any food?

- It's time Alice.

- Time for what?

- Time to change you. 

- Leave me alone. Leave me just like everyone else does. 

- I can't Alice you see... - he looked at me with strange face expression. My heart was filled with fear. This time I couldn't count on rescue. I had to count on myself, my powers and physical strength. There is no Loki, dad or Avengers trying to rescue me from danger. Not this time. I am strong I can do it. I know I can. I have to. For dad. For myself.  - ... I need you and your abilities to kill this damned Avengers and capture a God of lies. And use both of you to undertake entire world. Maybe I could also get both soldiers, twins and the other God. We will see.

- Loki.

- Exactly. I will do the same thing that Hydra done to your friend Bucky. So when you capture him and his blond friend as well I will brainwash all of you, and use as my weapon. You will be unstoppable and make me powerful and rich. 

- I won't let it happen. 

- You will sweetheart. Not now you're too independent. But after I finish with you, you won't be able to resist anything that I will order you to do. 

- You're a monster!! - I shouted with anger.

- No, I'm not a monster Alice. I'm just trying to change this world and when I am going to finish all of the people living on the Earth will know where is their place. Will know who they belong to. They will have an opportunity. Die or survive. 

- When I came but to normal after whatever you do to me I will kill you with my own hands I will not delegate it to anybody else. I will take a pleasure even if I am not fun of killing. So slowly and carefully so you can feel every moment, everything I do to you. Is that clear?

- Are you threatening me?

- No I just made a promise. And you have to know that I always keep my promises. Even if they seems to be impossible. 

- You forgot about one thing darling. 

- Really? What is that thing?

- You're in my hands now. And your fate also belongs to be. Now you don't even have a control over your life. Yourself. As I said. You belong to me.

- Not for long. Avengers and Loki will find and rescue me, kicking your ass and arresting you.

- They left you. They're not even looking for you. Yesterday there was a huge party that Loki and Stark made up together and they invited nearly whole New York. I guess they are not caring for you as much. As soon as you left they came back to their normal lives. Like you never existed. Like were never there. Believe I've been there and I've seen it in my own eyes. 

Nobody's P.o.V.

Alice lost her last little glimmer of hope that she will be rescued. Nobody cared about her. She sat by the wall and first time since she was imprisoned she started to cry. She finally understood that nobody will never truly love and care about her. They all just pretending. From now on she will never let anyone hurt her. She wiped all of her emotions leaving her heart empty like a dessert. She went through so much pain and problems. But this time, this experience showed her how weak she was. Because of her trust to not entirely loyal people she again cried. She again has been hurt. But no more. 

Pierce looked how Alice is crying and whispering to herself that she will do anything to make sure that she will stay alone forever. He decided to help her. But with one more extra condition. He will brainwash her leaving only this one thought about being alone. As well as anger directed at Avengers and Loki. So they can't fight her but she can fight them. They will not be able to hurt a person they love. 

Avengers and Loki who also was a part of Avengers gathered up around the table and discussed another idea of where Alice could possibly be and how to rescue her. They were so depressed that they can't fine happiness of this tower. A person where was everywhere and nowhere. They could always go and speak to her wherever they had a problem or they just wanted her to spread her good humor around. They wanted to protect her and have her close as they used to have. Especially Loki. He needed her at the most. She was his life. His world. His everything.