~ Flashbacks ~

This is not a normal chapter I will do flashbacks of moments that are key for the story. You will find out who Miranda is and what happen to Pepper. 

Pierce P.o.V.

- We have to get her as soon as we can. We are becoming stronger and stronger everyday. I want her now. - I said furiously.

- You will have her Pierce. - she answered to me. She was so confident of what is she doing to me and Hydra. - Avengers are leaving in three days to mission. Something unusual in Africa. She is staying home because Avengers don't want to risk their and someone else lives because of her. Building will not be as well protected because most of people are leaving to their family houses or holidays. In building should be around 60 scientists and 20 safe guards. 

- Very well. I will get into the building with SHIELD agents. 

- I will be waiting for you Pierce. 

- What she did to you so you hate her so much? - I was truly curious about that.

- Tony is more concentrated on her and her well being than me. So if she get arrested by SHIELD he will not be as much worried about her anymore. Then he will spend more time with me. 

- Well... Good luck.

- I wish you all the same. 

She stopped the call. I'm sure it is because someone entered the room and could hear us. 

Tony P.o.V.

For last couple of days Pepper behave so weird. I don't know why but I will find out. I am Stark. Genius, philanthropist, millionaire, playboy, etc. I told FRIDAY to track Pepper's every move. I want to know who and about what she speaks to. I want know everything even when she's leaving for toilet and when she comes back.

- Pepper. - I called her. 

She turned around to face me. I could see that she is a bit nervous and is checking if she didn't missed anything. She smiled at me but it wasn't happy smile but she forced herself to smile at me. 

- Tony. - she answered to me politely. I could hear a little tone of panic in her voice. What is going on?

- Is everything okay?  - I asked her gently. 

- It is Tony. I have a little problems with one of the contracts but as always I will sort it out. 

- Are you sure? It doesn't seems to me that it is that important to make you that stressed.

- What are you talking about? - she was surprised with my words. 

- You seems to be so stressed. I don't believe it is because you have problems with one contract. There has to be something else. Please tell me Pepper. 

- I have sleeping problem Tony. I have an appointment with a doctor today at 1.00 pm. As soon as I will find out what it is I will tell you so you don't have to worry about it. 

- Okay. - she wanted to walk away. - Pepper? - she turned around to me again. - Please next time tell me straight away. I feel bad when I have to question you. I feel like I am forcing you to speak. 

- You're not forcing me Tony. 

- I know I just feel like I am. 

- Sorry Tony. See you later darling. 

She walked away. I knew it wasn't that. I also knew that she doesn't have sleeping problems and she doesn't have doctor appointment. Questions are: Why is she telling me lies?  What is she hiding? Where does she call everyday? Who is she visiting everyday?